Looks Like Titor's View Is Coming Together...

Smooth-Operator

Have any of you heard of The Bill of Rights Defense Committee . They make up a group of cities, Libraries, AND Universities across the nation who have fought and sought resolutions against the Patriot Acts.

They encourage communities to take an active role in an ongoing national debate about the USA PATRIOT Act and other antiterrorism measures that threaten civil liberties guaranteed by the Bill of Rights.

There are several things beginning to unfold there that JT talked about.
University of Nebraska is one of the Universities that signed a resolution against the Administration regarding the Patriot Act. The University is in Lincoln.
Of course I dont have to remind you guys the importance Universities had according to JT especially Lincoln NE.
Campuses Protecting Civil Liberties !

Among the towns that have taken part in this, several Florida towns are on the list- though Florida itself has not signed it.
FLORIDA
Alachua County (Pop. 217,955)
Broward County (Pop. 1,623,018)
Lee County
Miami-Dade County Draft Resolution
Orlando Article
Palm Beach County
Pinellas County
St. Petersburg (Pop. 248,232)
Sarasota (Pop. 52,715)
Tampa (Pop. 303,447)

For the complete List:
Grassroots In A Town Near You
Seems he came from Tampa, but Im guessing.
Either way, looks like a civil war is brewing between towns and the Govt. to bring back Constitutional Rights where they belong.
I sure hope you guys have plans.
I know I d0.

soldier.gif

Snow

Thank you. Very Interesting. Anyone named Foley or Carlyse involved in that movement?

SFW

Smooth-Operator

Thank you. Very Interesting. Anyone named Foley or Carlyse involved in that movement?

I dont know, you could get on their mailing list and ask I suppose.

Also there are key words on the site that John used like; "Safe Zone", Patriots, etc... And only a handful of LARGE cities are among them. Large cities have BIg Corporations and Political types- (Pinky to mouth Dr Evil style)

:cry: :cry: :cry:

It does seem like we need to keep an eye on these folks and print out where those locations are!

:ninja:

Smooth

Smooth-Operator

JT said in one of his interviews:
However, there are a great many \"non lethal\" weapon systems in development that turn out to be quite lethal.

I cant help but think of our media and all the propaganda that we're bombarded with.
There's also the Privatised prisons that George Dubya has direct ties with which are popping up all over the place.
Privatised Prisons

Seem pretty harmless until someone starts taking you away.
Those places also have ties with Europe, Canada, & Australia.
Remember he also said...
Yes, I think the New World Order idea tried to establish itself. I would consider them the combination of the old U.S. federal system, Europe, Canada and Australia.

bath.gif

Be careful out there you guys, It's bath time for me.

~Smooth~ @);-

Anoah

Originally posted by Snow Fire Watches@Oct 28 2004, 03:46 AM

SFW

Snow there is quite a vocal congressman named Foley serving in Florida right now.

Darkwolf

Snow there is quite a vocal congressman named Foley serving in Florida right now

This is just a suggestion, but I think that maby if we see somone who fits JTs or alaxander's predictions. We should not mention their names as such here. I doubt that the JT thing is getting alot of government attention right now, however if it plays out it might. Then our "farmer General" may get planted with his crops.

Phil

Darkwolf

Also there are key words on the site that John used like; \"Safe Zone\", Patriots, etc... And only a handful of LARGE cities are among them. Large cities have BIg Corporations and Political types- (Pinky to mouth Dr Evil style)

Can you post exactly where he used the words Safe Zone and other things. And where the names came from?
These folks may be the start of something, but they sound like a bunch of academics. Good for protest, but for the most part don't know which end of a gun goes tward the enemy.
Phil

August

Darkwolf,

Then our \"farmer General\" may get planted with his crops.

Your moniker fits your posts. You have kind of a Tom-Clancy-worldly-wise-yet-unknown-badass-intellectual-exMarine thing going on, don't you?

Your post is fascinating because it is the first mention of a responsibility to the players mentioned in the Titor story. I agree wholeheartedly.

Imagine the millions of worldlines where you did not make this post, this minimum necessary change, and consequently the TT communities starting shooting off about who the farmer general was, the feds came in and snuffed him, and the rebellion was squashed before it started.

I better shut up before I change this worldline yet again.

August

Snow

August if I didn't know better I would think you were making fun of us.