Lord Rama Empire

darwi

The age of this universe really doesn't apply here. It's a repetitive process anyway, infinite big bangs being like a beating heart. And in infinite locations throughout the cosmos as well. Or another way of looking at it, when a portion of God's consciousness in aether space becomes sufficiently bored with itself, a Big Bang occurs. The reverse of that would be that a universe or some portion thereof becomes sufficiently balanced once more to coalesce back into aether(dark energy) space. Sorry to all physicists, no infinite expanding and deep freeze and extinction of all life. Neither a compaction back to a non-dimensional singularity and extinction of all life by roasting and compacting. Consciousness is forever and that's a lot older than universes. It always was that way. But I'm not a physicist, just a wild science fiction writer, what the heck do I know?

Krish

If you are going to the existence of the consciousness...I agree. The Multi-verse is like a Möbius strip that does not have an end or beginning. It always is while things happen underneath....little ones, big ones and so on...

My idea is to access some of the higher level while I am in this consciousness...it took me one year as to where I am...need to go forward...thank you...

darwi

Just realize that when some of us mention 'history' we don't just mean physical and lower dimensional type realities. We mean all history. That can include the Multi-verse, but also what's behind that. There is a natural progression to accessing higher and higher levels of consciousness, by connecting with our higher self and then that self's higher self, etc. People on Earth are doing it this way. I believe it is the same elsewhere.

Krish

I agree except "People on Earth are doing it this way." is NOT happening...we are stuck in a bad Economics now...no advanced knowledge is passing through for the benefit of Mankind...I am trying but no one is listening to it....

darwi

I'm listening. I'm listening to others as well. I've noticed that there are some on this site, who are saying similar things. Opmmur in particular has posted numerous articles and data about some of the things you are indicating, including the economy. My impression is that a lot of people don't believe him either, nor you or me. It could be that we aren't in the 'mainstream' that most people have been programmed to believe. Perhaps try aligning yourself with those who have some agreement with you and those who are communicating similar ideas. The economy may crash this year, according to reports. The stock market may crash or something may precipitate a major economic collapse, even something deliberate to cause an economic crash. Then the illuminati bankers, who still control the money system would be able to create a new money system. Then, if the American dollar suddenly becomes worth twenty cents or less overnite and major banks go bankrupt, it could be a major economic disaster for many, worse than the Great Depression of the 1920s and lasting for decades, as the billionaires and illuminati solidify their control over an increasingly enslaved society. To protect ourselves we can own silver and/or gold and other commodities and be prepared to barter if necessary. Having a secure place to live can help too. What else? At this point, such an economic collapse seems likely and soon, because of the deliberate negative policies of the illuminati bankers. Besides these ideas of mitigating the harmful effects of such a collapse, what can be done to prevent it in the first place, at this late date? Have you any ideas?

Krish

darwi said: "The economy may crash this year, according to reports. The stock market may crash or something may precipitate a major economic collapse, "

We are working on it...let us see where things go...I designed the China Industrial Ecosystems many years ago...someone will find it and do the same...for us...

darwi

Would it be helpful for you to describe the China Industrial Ecosystems that you designed many years ago, on this site? If so, I'll be reading it and perhaps some others as well. Perhaps somebody reading this site would be in a position to help implement such a system.

darwi

I checked it out. It's good that somebody is trying to do the right thing, to raise the economic standard for the middle class. And the central bankers need to clearly understand that it's in their own best interest to help this process. If they don't, it increasingly becomes an us against them conflict, in which the bankers will suffer too, with their increased arrests for their crimes and their deaths. Already, an increasing number of bankers have been committing suicide lately. And they definitely need to give up any idea whatsoever of a New World Order, with themselves in control.

Krish

Larry Summers knows that. That is why he is saying we need "substantial changes in policy,". And that is what Advanced Industrial Ecosystems is....but Western hemisphere (including India) are not buying what China did...hence the issues...It is a Dumb and Dumber mess...Thank you...

In another matter: If they get in to Chinese Myth...sure they can find Rama Empire details...

Huge 'dragon' dinosaur discovered; skeleton could be origin of Chinese myth | syracuse.com

Last edited: