Los Angeles Resident Claims Humanoid Creatures Roaming Neighborhood, Shares Photographs

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
LOS ANGELES– A man in Southern California is asking for help after reportedly being surrounded by strange light anomalies and two types of creatures, including a “95 percent” transparent humanoid and a bodiless being with “glowing eyes”.

The man, who chose to remain anonymous, says the oddities have been happening for about two months around his house and neighborhood in Highland Park, located in Northeast Los Angeles.

“I see movement every day and night, and it would seem like someone has offloaded their entire zoo onto the Earth,” he wrote on a report to MUFON.

He also claims that, one night about a month ago, he was walking around his neighborhood when he saw a human-like being.

“He was about 95% invisible,” he explained.

And, although he shared a few photographs of the alleged entities, the pictures are not clear enough to tell what it’s in them.

“The first photo I got was of something with glowing eyes and no body. Then I started getting pics of gray shafts of smoke. Every single pic I take outside has a big blue beam going right down the center.”

Credit: MUFON

The Californian resident is also reporting military helicopters “flying over” his house and he says he is confused as to what is going on.

“I don’t know if I am NASAs guinea pig, or if something big is really about to happen,” he wrote.

He claims he has contacted about 20 organizations asking for help but that every single email and call went unanswered.

Credit:MUFON

“I am desperate for help. This is a legitimate SOS. Everything I’ve said is absolutely true, and every pic I’ve taken has not been altered in any way,” he said.

In 1997, thousands of witnesses reported seeing a similar large triangle-shaped object in Phoenix, Arizona. Former Arizona governor Fife Symington initially mocked the incident at a press conference but later admitted that what he saw was “something that defied logic” and that it even “challenged” his reality.

18 years later, in early February 2015, three Phoenix men videotaped a similar occurrence.

In 2014, a nurse and a truck driver reported seeing an unidentified flying object as “large as a football field” in Alabama.

Last January, a Michigan man said he had seen a small grey alien-like creature inside a house.

In 2014, as a Philadelphia retired Temple University professor stated that hybrid aliens are already living among humans on Earth.

Also last year, multiple witnesses claimed to have seen a large UFO at a populated Australian beach.

With an average of 17,200 people per square mile, Highland Park is considered one of the neighborhoods with highest population density in Los Angeles.

The post Los Angeles Resident Claims Humanoid Creatures Roaming Neighborhood, Shares Photographs appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

J.A.

Something tells me that Sasquatch sounds like A Very Intelligent Monkey, since He can seem to feel, when He's being spotted, J.A., what kind of f. animal is The Goatsucker, Spanish: El Chupacabras?

Resonate

Something tells me that Sasquatch sounds like A Very Intelligent Monkey, since He can seem to feel, when He's being spotted, J.A., what kind of f. animal is The Goatsucker, Spanish: El Chupacabras?

I believe Sasquatch is very intelligent. They've managed to keep a low profile for hundreds of years. They have a language which has traces of Native American dialect and I believe the Department of the Interior or other agency has linguists that can speak the language. They're almost human. It's wonderful that the general public doesn't believe. It's the only way they will survive. I believe that's the plan.

I believe the chupacabra is either demonic in nature or possibly an EBE.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Hmm, the description of these entities reminded me of the aliens from the movie Cocoon...

Or maybe some kind of secret experiment with invisibility garments?

Falkon303

Makes me think that they might operate on another plane but within our reality so we don't normally see them and they just observe, and maybe they can materialize or shift spectrum and that's why they looked transparent. Pretty cool stuff.

BlastTyrant

There has been a interesting theory that has always had me curious.

A lot of reports state that UFO and Bigfoot kind of go hand in hand, that bigfoot reports are also followed by strange lights in the sky and vice versa, so it is possible Bigfoot isn't at this point even a inhabit of this planet which would explain why he is so dang hard to find.

Also can you post me a link to this story with the pictures??

EDIT: Pictures like that are also why i hate windows and keep my blinds closed at all times of the night lol

EDIT EDIT: NVM i am slow got it Los Angeles Resident Claims Humanoid Creatures Roaming Neighborhood, Shares Photographs - Cryptozoology News lol

Last edited: