Lost city of Atlantis found on Google Earth

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
I honestly enjoy your videos, smoking man from The X-Files.
Keep up the great work. ::LOL::

x-files-promo-smoking-man-700x300.jpg

Harte

900 years before Plato, the Minoans still had a couple of hundred years to go.
Anyone serious would know that, or look to find it out.

Atlantis has not been "found." Both videos are loaded with malarkey.
Again, anyone serious about the subject would know that, or look to find it out.

It appears to be your opinion that Atlantis was some kind of advanced society. Atlantis never existed, but even if it had, the only description we have of it is of a typical Bronze Age culture - just like Plato's (he did that on purpose, considering Atlantis was Plato's allegory for Athens.)

There are no other ancient references to the place before Plato, and any other references all the way up to the late 19th century are primarily writings about what Plato said and/or meant.

Ergo, people in this thread aren't really serious about Atlantis, and not only that, appear to be uneducated on the topic to begin with.

Harte

jcolanzi

900 years before Plato, the Minoans still had a couple of hundred years to go.
Anyone serious would know that, or look to find it out.

Atlantis has not been "found." Both videos are loaded with malarkey.
Again, anyone serious about the subject would know that, or look to find it out.

It appears to be your opinion that Atlantis was some kind of advanced society. Atlantis never existed, but even if it had, the only description we have of it is of a typical Bronze Age culture - just like Plato's (he did that on purpose, considering Atlantis was Plato's allegory for Athens.)

There are no other ancient references to the place before Plato, and any other references all the way up to the late 19th century are primarily writings about what Plato said and/or meant.

Ergo, people in this thread aren't really serious about Atlantis, and not only that, appear to be uneducated on the topic to begin with.

Harte

I never made a statement either way. I only uploaded a video that gives one theory.

I don't know for sure either way.

I have no way of knowing if it existed or not, but I also don't dismiss it out of hand.

jcolanzi

I don't say you are.

I haven't put the time into it that you have. That doesn't mean I don't take any knowledge seriously.

There's too many things I want to know, but not enough hours in the day.