Low-dose narcotics, poisons and ormus

Welcome to our community

Take a moment to sign up and join the discussion! It's simple and free.

Mr Scientist

Hellp Punter's,

There's a well know and well study phenomena within biology called hormesis. The idea is a small dose of something that is toxic or possibly harmful in a larger dose can be beneficial. There is a trend in treating certain psychiatric disorders by using low doses of narcotics, magic mushrooms, LSD and flying pixie dust. Where in a large dose these substances can be harmful and detrimental to health. In very small doses the same drugs can be beneficial. Interestingly David Asprey in his book superhuman mentions that it's been well known since Victorian times that low dose heroin had anti-aging properties.

Alcohol in small doses for example is also beneficial. It can lower your risk of having a heart attack or stroke. But a large dose where you become inebriated the opposite it's true.

The middle Eastern practices smoking camel dung is another example, The occasional once a week roll-up. Can stimulate the immune system and lung health. Too much to frequent and it can have the opposite effect on the immune system and lungs. The substance Ormus is believed to work in a similar way.

I'm currently experimenting every week for once a day with half gram of knotty ash's finest.

I'm interested in knowing if anybody else is conducting any experiments in this area.

Mr Scientist

Last edited:

ErinsOnlyColour

I can see mushroom therapy and it being a tool to unlock mental blocks and open up a new, fresh perspective on life but putting any kind of poisons like camel poop in the body ( or smoking camel poop) does not seem great.
I'd rather eat a bowl of earwigs

Mr Scientist

I can see mushroom therapy and it being a tool to unlock mental blocks and open up a new, fresh perspective on life but putting any kind of poisons like camel poop in the body ( or smoking camel poop) does not seem great.
I'd rather eat a bowl of earwigs
I believe there are some already clinical trials going ahead on LSD and mushrooms at low doses. To treat clinical depression.

ErinsOnlyColour

I believe there are some already clinical trials going ahead on LSD and mushrooms at low doses. To treat clinical depression.
Absolutely, I believe in magic mushroom therapy and I have no experience with lsd so I can not speak on that. I've done some reading on mushrooms and their action on the brain is pretty interesting. It's pretty difficult to overdose on mushrooms (though it can be done) but that seems a little more safe than smoking camel poop. What if it has like worms or parasites or anything like that?

I knew some nincompoops in high school who literally smoked dog hair and claimed that it got him " elevated " but I doubt there is clinical research on that.

WolfOfGod

I've actually heard of this but never did anything like this myself. A friend of mine got this flying ointment of belladonna to use for her spiritual practice and test it out. Obviously this stuff is really dangerous to mess with but apparently at extremely low doses it can boost your ESP temporarily, so to speak. She plans to even make her own ointment of the stuff. It's fatal to the human body unless used in very precise, very tiny doses.