Low-dose narcotics, poisons and ormus

Mr Scientist

Hellp Punter's,

There's a well know and well study phenomena within biology called hormesis. The idea is a small dose of something that is toxic or possibly harmful in a larger dose can be beneficial. There is a trend in treating certain psychiatric disorders by using low doses of narcotics, magic mushrooms, LSD and flying pixie dust. Where in a large dose these substances can be harmful and detrimental to health. In very small doses the same drugs can be beneficial. Interestingly David Asprey in his book superhuman mentions that it's been well known since Victorian times that low dose heroin had anti-aging properties.

Alcohol in small doses for example is also beneficial. It can lower your risk of having a heart attack or stroke. But a large dose where you become inebriated the opposite it's true.

The middle Eastern practices smoking camel dung is another example, The occasional once a week roll-up. Can stimulate the immune system and lung health. Too much to frequent and it can have the opposite effect on the immune system and lungs. The substance Ormus is believed to work in a similar way.

I'm currently experimenting every week for once a day with half gram of knotty ash's finest.

I'm interested in knowing if anybody else is conducting any experiments in this area.

Mr Scientist

Last edited:

ErinsOnlyColour

I can see mushroom therapy and it being a tool to unlock mental blocks and open up a new, fresh perspective on life but putting any kind of poisons like camel poop in the body ( or smoking camel poop) does not seem great.
I'd rather eat a bowl of earwigs

Mr Scientist

I can see mushroom therapy and it being a tool to unlock mental blocks and open up a new, fresh perspective on life but putting any kind of poisons like camel poop in the body ( or smoking camel poop) does not seem great.
I'd rather eat a bowl of earwigs
I believe there are some already clinical trials going ahead on LSD and mushrooms at low doses. To treat clinical depression.

ErinsOnlyColour

I believe there are some already clinical trials going ahead on LSD and mushrooms at low doses. To treat clinical depression.
Absolutely, I believe in magic mushroom therapy and I have no experience with lsd so I can not speak on that. I've done some reading on mushrooms and their action on the brain is pretty interesting. It's pretty difficult to overdose on mushrooms (though it can be done) but that seems a little more safe than smoking camel poop. What if it has like worms or parasites or anything like that?

I knew some nincompoops in high school who literally smoked dog hair and claimed that it got him " elevated " but I doubt there is clinical research on that.

WolfOfGod

I've actually heard of this but never did anything like this myself. A friend of mine got this flying ointment of belladonna to use for her spiritual practice and test it out. Obviously this stuff is really dangerous to mess with but apparently at extremely low doses it can boost your ESP temporarily, so to speak. She plans to even make her own ointment of the stuff. It's fatal to the human body unless used in very precise, very tiny doses.

Mr Scientist

I've actually heard of this but never did anything like this myself. A friend of mine got this flying ointment of belladonna to use for her spiritual practice and test it out. Obviously this stuff is really dangerous to mess with but apparently at extremely low doses it can boost your ESP temporarily, so to speak. She plans to even make her own ointment of the stuff. It's fatal to the human body unless used in very precise, very tiny doses.
Low doses of arsenic and strychnine were are popular ingredients in Victorian tonics and medicine. These tonics and medicines were based on the principal now known as hormesis. Belladonna was popular with prostitutes in those days as eyedrops to make themselves more seductive.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I've read about studies of the use of "magic mushrooms" to treat PTSD, with really positive results.

I've also heard rumors the folks in Silicon Valley low dose LSD to elevate their creative thinking...

Salvia divinorum is another that induces a temporary state of elevated consciousness.

mullac998

Show us the proof, of the LSD mind bending drugs for clinical depression..
Regarding its therapeutic potential, LSD was used from the 1950s to the 1970s to achieve behavioral and personality changes, as well as remission of psychiatric symptoms in various disorders (30, 51). LSD was used in the treatment of anxiety, depression, psychosomatic diseases and addiction (52). During that time, it was also observed that LSD together with suitable accompaniment during its administration, could reduce pain, anxiety and depression in patients with advanced cancer Therapeutic Use of LSD in Psychiatry: A Systematic Review of Randomized-Controlled Clinical Trials

TimeFlipper

Regarding its therapeutic potential, LSD was used from the 1950s to the 1970s to achieve behavioral and personality changes, as well as remission of psychiatric symptoms in various disorders (30, 51). LSD was used in the treatment of anxiety, depression, psychosomatic diseases and addiction (52). During that time, it was also observed that LSD together with suitable accompaniment during its administration, could reduce pain, anxiety and depression in patients with advanced cancer Therapeutic Use of LSD in Psychiatry: A Systematic Review of Randomized-Controlled Clinical Trials
You need to fully read what was written in that link you left us...The details i have written down below for you can be checked on that link you left for us QUOTE,

"Despite the foregoing, most clinical studies involving the use of LSD were published between the 1960s and the 1970s, up to the strict PROHIBITION of its use in research....Obviously, most of these studies were NOT performed under contemporary standards..

The purpose of this systematic review is to identify controlled and randomised clinical trials that assess the potential use of LSD in psychiatry and identify variables controlled by the researcher as potentially related to the therapeutic outcomes..

This is with the aim of informing a discussion on the benefits and challenges of integrating contemporary classic hallucinogens research into modern clinical trial designs, and providing a guide for further research involving LSD as a therapeutic agent"...END OF QUOTE..

Sadly In other words, there is still no proof that LSD can provide psychiatric assistance in reducing pain, anxiety and depression in patients suffering with advanced cancer, as you stated....Perhaps we should be looking more at using hypnosis or sound waves...Operations can be performed using hypnosis while awake WITHOUT use of pain killers or gas, as was quoted somewhere in the 1950s and 1960s..

I will leave you to research that...There were also cases of injured soldiers during World War 2 being treated awake with hypnotic pain relief while undergoing amputation of limbs...Also, injuries and operations heal much faster after hypnosis...I recall going to a show in 1972 with my wife to see the stage hypnotist Edwin Heath, who allegedly treated soldiers in World War 2 with hypnosis...Seriously i dont recall seeing any of the show that night, i only remember going in and sitting down in the theatre and then leaving it about an hour later..