Debate Lucid dream time travel

Pegii

A while ago in fact a very long time ago in 2011 I became obsessed with wanting to go back to the 90s. I posted billions of 'how can I time travel' on magic sites like SpellsofMagic. They're very close minded and debunked everything however this one person named WindyOne taught me this Lucid dream method where you become conscious in a dream and use this method to change the past. I never tried it but I showed it to a friend and she changed the past because at her school someone sexually abused her and she managed to avoid that person. I am sort of apprehensive because he has only told a few people and now I'm posting the secret online. It half feels disrespective to him and half I'm scared of people trying it and debunking it... however here it is. Do try it out for me:

1. become conscious in the dream i.e lucid dream/astral travel/hypnagogic state
2. 'Go to sleep' in your dream.
3. 'Go to sleep' again
4. You will see a tunnel and at the end of the tunnel there will be an altar. Go to sleep here.
5. You will see two doors. Pink is past and red is future. Say a date and go through the past or future door.

Re: whether it's just dream or real time travel I don't know I only tried it once and chickened out before I got to the doors but my friend seems to think it's real and dream travel. Try it out for me and tell me how it goes.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
When I've mastered yoga or some other kind of meditative technique, I will try astral projection next. Meditation that requires focus and blocking out stray thoughts is a potential key to mastering astral projection/travel faster. Once I've mastered that, I might try to contact aliens that way. When I come in contact with aliens, they will instruct me on how to change the past, and it may be through a time machine, astral projection, or both, or maybe something more simple.

Pegii

When I've mastered yoga or some other kind of meditative technique, I will try astral projection next. Meditation that requires focus and blocking out stray thoughts is a potential key to mastering astral projection/travel faster. Once I've mastered that, I might try to contact aliens that way. When I come in contact with aliens, they will instruct me on how to change the past, and it may be through a time machine, astral projection, or both, or maybe something more simple.

Cool when they tell you how tell me please! xD

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

Cool when they tell you how tell me please! xD
Sure! :)

Secretman3811

have you try the light and sound machine yet for mediation? it work that way but i still could not do astral Projection. so what can i do?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
have you try the light and sound machine yet for mediation? it work that way but i still could not do astral Projection. so what can i do?
They recommend an HDR (short for Hyper-Dimensional Resonator). I don't know much else. Perhaps someone else could give you more information.

Rin Eran

A while ago in fact a very long time ago in 2011 I became obsessed with wanting to go back to the 90s. I posted billions of 'how can I time travel' on magic sites like SpellsofMagic. They're very close minded and debunked everything however this one person named WindyOne taught me this Lucid dream method where you become conscious in a dream and use this method to change the past. I never tried it but I showed it to a friend and she changed the past because at her school someone sexually abused her and she managed to avoid that person. I am sort of apprehensive because he has only told a few people and now I'm posting the secret online. It half feels disrespective to him and half I'm scared of people trying it and debunking it... however here it is. Do try it out for me:

3. 'Go to sleep' again
4. You will see a tunnel and at the end of the tunnel there will be an altar. Go to sleep here.
5. You will see two doors. Pink is past and red is future. Say a date and go through the past or future door.

Re: whether it's just dream or real time travel I don't know I only tried it once and chickened out before I got to the doors but my friend seems to think it's real and dream travel. Try it out for me and tell me how it goes.

this one's kind of similar to the movie Inception.

A dream within a dream

Tron1

Done it, you get more friends than you can ask for. haha... You meet people you don't know yet and they try to hope that the person get's the message.. Binary page for further instruction. I many of those dreams. My first obe scared me but i love that stuff. Iwon't last long if i keep on doing obe's. My battery will go on my pacemaker. I asked my doctors's what it was they said it wasn't my pacemaker. It's an ability i have. Trait more like it. If i see something long enough i can go back to it. Memories that i have stored in my brain. I do not wish to talk about. I've even visioned being at my grave. Bunch of people out there partying at night. GHOSTS. I have something. Do not know what it is. It's not esp because other people and thing's are haunting me. Don't know what to do. Too much sleep too less sleep. Anyone got an idea?

Kimber Luv

3. 'Go to sleep' again

Is it possible to become conscious in a dream? Lucid dreaming is not easy by the sounds of it. What is an OBE and what is an HDR and do I buy or make them and when you mention Quartz, is that a stone? Thx again, Kim.