Lucidity

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Those of you that I have spoken to on here know that I have been on a personal quest to achieve a conscious exit Astral Projection. I have not achieved this yet despite probably 18 months of meditation, creating routines and concentration.

However as an interesting side effect I have progressed from remembering one dream a year to sometimes up to 4 per night. The only times that I do not remember dreams now is when I am physically over tired.

Last night I achieved a conscious exit during sleep which I believe to be a lucid dream. I would welcome opinion..

I will not bore you with the detail of the dream but it involved being in a restaurant in an old castle. The neighbouring tables were becoming populated with family members. One such family member was 30 years younger than she should have been. I recognised that this was not correct and I said to myself 'this is a dream' and at that point I achieved the revelation of being conscious Whilst asleep. An incredible feeling. I immediately looked down at my hands - I had always expected them to fall away like water but instead they seemed to shrivel slowly and within seconds they were like a dwarfs hands (this was not particularly pleasant) I looked away and saw a large stained glass window. I knew that I wanted to pass through it and I began to approach it. As I got close I slowly raised into the air as I developed the idea to fly. The window did not stop or slow me at all. Instead as my face passed through it, it felt like a net suddenly tightened over my face and then dispersed in an instant. I was flying through the air and I remember saying to myself 'I'm free' but then I lost it and woke. I immediately tried to get back in but it lasted only for a second more and now I was completely awake, but elated. The only other thing that I remember was that as soon as I became consciously aware everything seemed to take on a dull greenish tinge.

I was only thinking to myself last week that I was becoming bored with keeping my dream journal and that I needed something to happen to sustain my interest or I would have to let that ambition go and then 'bang' it happened. It is nearly a year to the day that I started my journal. If you are trying and are having no luck then persist, the rewards are worth the pursuit. Good luck.

I thought I'd share my first OBE experience with you guys. I can't wait for the next time and when it happens I will be ready. I need to keep looking at my hands to stabilise myself and then I will have more time to explore my new dream worlds.
@Opmmur

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I'm very happy for you that you were successful ,so many people try and try
and never achieve out of body experiences. It may be some time before
it happens again, but don't give up keep trying. Peace be with you in your
newfound freedom.

Professor Opmmur

The Fifth

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth Go meditate or pray when saying these things from the link i gave you. All the tablets. They are the emerald tablets of Thoth. It is said that the ones who read it when meditating will go to the realm of the gods. Try it and tell us what you feel . :coffee:

In the Bible it is said that all gods that have animal heads are not the real God. In my opinion the emerald tablets are a satanic ritual but prove me wrong if you wish.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
If there is a chance that it is Satanic then I'll leave it well alone thank you.

Don't want to run before I can walk!

Never open doors that are better left closed.

The Fifth

Honestly Snake , and i'm sorry that i go off-topic. Why don't you stay on the site and keep us company ? I saw your posts from a long time ago and they seemed interesting. :coffee:

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Thanks.
I'm always around. Not that prolific at posting these days though.

I'm more into this kind of subject than time travel but time travel is accessible through the powers of the mind also.

The Fifth

Thanks.
I'm always around. Not that prolific at posting these days though.

I'm more into this kind of subject than time travel but time travel is accessible through the powers of the mind also.
Time Travel is not the only category on the forum. You could post in the spirituality section , i would still read it.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Thank you. I have posted many times in the past. I'm sure they are still about. In archive..
Wouldn't want to be repeating myself by re-posting.