Lusario F attempting to manipulate timelines

Remnant

although the Lussorio F story was dismissed as a hoax. Through a reliable source who shall remain nameless due to fear of reprisals. I learnt that he is manipulating timelines for his own ends. What do others think?.

RogerJ

Lussorio Sock Puppet
I realise the rogue time operative that I'm trying to find, Solis Four, is Lussorio F. The time period I come from, a disease has rendered humankind infertile. The Briar made very subtle changes in a year 1969 in an attempt to eradicate this problem. It had moderate success. However people born after the changes where made, where subject to change themselves. A consequence that the Briar believe was a necessary sacrifice. Lussorio F like all temporal operatives was sheild from the resulting temporal wake resulting from these changes. His wife unfortunately was not and subsequently became a man who we all know as the administrator of this forum @Num7. Lussorio F was sanctioned to come to this time, on a fact finding mission. But it is believed that he is attempting to modify his temporal displacement device to return him not to the future, but to the year 1969 in an attempt to undo these changes. I know he's probably reading this and I asked him to meet me in a few days time at the designated departure point. I would also like to say to him and he will be treated fairly but he must come voluntary.

Remnant

I realise the rogue time operative that I'm trying to find, Solis Four, is Lussorio F. The time period I come from, a disease has rendered humankind infertile. The Briar made very subtle changes in a year 1969 in an attempt to eradicate this problem. It had moderate success. However people born after the changes where made, where subject to change themselves. A consequence that the Briar believe was a necessary sacrifice. Lussorio F like all temporal operatives was sheild from the resulting temporal wake resulting from these changes. His wife unfortunately was not and subsequently became a man who we all know as the administrator of this forum @Num7. Lussorio F was sanctioned to come to this time, on a fact finding mission. But it is believed that he is attempting to modify his temporal displacement device to return him not to the future, but to the year 1969 in an attempt to undo these changes. I know he's probably reading this and I asked him to meet me in a few days time at the designated departure point. I would also like to say to him and he will be treated fairly but he must come voluntary.
Anyways, I made this thread for you sir so can you demonstrate your time travel mechanism now?

RogerJ

Lussorio Sock Puppet
Anyways, I made this thread for you sir so can you demonstrate your time travel mechanism now?
Well hopefully I will be allowed in a few days time to post my video of my time displacement device in action as requested by @Num7

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
How so?
At least, ask a few questions.
I like to keep an open mind.

The reason no questions are being asked is because we all know he's been here before. Just trying to pull everybody's chain. There never will be a video or any other confirmation. This guy will dodge, stall, and say anything just to hold everyone at bay. And it looks like he brought a couple of sock puppet accounts with him this time.

RogerJ

Lussorio Sock Puppet
The reason no questions are being asked is because we all know he's been here before. Just trying to pull everybody's chain. There never will be a video or any other confirmation. This guy will dodge, stall, and say anything just to hold everyone at bay. And it looks like he brought a couple of sock puppet accounts with him this time.

What you believe is incorrect and also irrelevant. I've completed my mission and am only occupying my time until the departure date. I was asked to supply a picture and I will do so, out of courtesy.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi Lussorio,

Post your video or picture already and stop bothering us. You're still using the same tactics as the last times you were here... I'm sure it'll end the same way again. Don't you remember?

After that nonsense, how do you expect folks to take you seriously?

RogerJ

Lussorio Sock Puppet
Hi Lussorio,

Post your video or picture already and stop bothering us. You're still using the same tactics as the last times you were here... I'm sure it'll end the same way again. Don't you remember?

After that nonsense, how do you expect folks to take you seriously?

I'm not Lussorio, you however was his wife.