"Mad" Mike Hughes, AKA rocket man believes in a FLAT earth

HDRKID

"Mad" Mike Hughes, AKA rocket man believes in a FLAT earth. He launched his rocket just now.

TAKEN FROM Flat-Earther self-taught rocket man finally launches in California desert
"Mad" Mike Hughes, the rocket man who believes the Earth is flat, propelled himself about 1,875 feet into the air Saturday before a hard landing in the Mojave Desert east of Los Angeles.

Flat-earther blasts off in homemade rocket in bid to reassure himself world is shaped 'like a Frisbee'

Flat-Earther blasts off into California sky in homemade steam-powered rocket

NaturalPhilosopher

well I don't agree with a flat earth but I applaud his enthusiasm to find out. Need more people willingly to try things and fail repeatedly. One of them will eventually be right.

titorite

I think it is wise to temper courage with common sense. I mean how far is a "steam powered" rocket going to go and what are the contingency plans for failure?

TimeFlipper

I think it is wise to temper courage with common sense. I mean how far is a "steam powered" rocket going to go and what are the contingency plans for failure?

Watch the video clip where he achieved the height of about 1,875 feet, and landed safely by the aid of two parachutes...
A guy like Mad Mike does not understand the meaning of contingency plans for failure...He is now a Legend! (y):D..