Magicians and Demons

bluejay_1919

I watched something...it may have been Ancients Aliens, but they were discussing how Crowley and this other guy actually claimed they summoned an alien. Even drew a picture of him. I forget all the details but it was quite spooky, hearing it.

Dragonchaser

I'm a sorcerer and not shy to admit it .

I never used The Craft for purposes which caused other harm although I am able to .
Just because I am able to do it does not mean I have to . As a matter of fact when I will do it , it will be in service of my calling as a Guardian .

Dragonchaser

I never used The Craft for purposes which caused other harm although I am able to .
Just because I am able to do it does not mean I have to . As a matter of fact when I will do it , it will be in service of my calling as a Guardian .

Derrick C.

I always thought that Magicians and Conjurers knew secrets passed down from generation to generation via the Magic Circle. Secrets around using slight of hand to tease, entertain and tantalise us. Earthly tricks designed to leave us wondering 'How did they do that?'.. What if these tricks are not so Earthly after all? What if these Magicians have made pacts with the Devil and are always accompanied by Demons? Could they have Sold their Souls? and if so are they the only ones? What about our heroes in Sports and Music, what might they have given in return for success, power and wealth?

yeah very interesting post snake kind makes sense if you think about it when alot of the tricks and illusions def seem unearthly

Thoth93

Oh boy, Tricks and illusions are just that where as defined by Issac Bonewits Phd. "Magick is a series of rule of thumb techniques designed to create change in the internal or external environment." Real Magick is the study of understanding and using aspects of our self and our universe toward personal spiritual evolution and enlightenment. With the additional benefits of psychic strengthening and tweaking probable outcomes in your favor or against your enemies favor with either the help of spirits Theurgy or through direction of the magicians will Theaumaturgy.

Secretman3811

so you are a sorcerer but my question is this can you see anybody future event or not write back thank you

Thoth93

so you are a sorcerer but my question is this can you see anybody future event or not write back thank you
There are many divination techniques that can be used to gain information about possible future outcomes what is it you are trying to know?

Secretman3811

my future event will i become a time traveler?

There are many divination techniques that can be used to gain information about possible future outcomes what is it you are trying to know?

Secretman3811

Are you wanting to Time travel in your physical body or are you wanting to mind travel?

physical body and mind travel but i try to do astral Projeciton but no luck with it...so physical body is where natural vortex like Grid point and using the HDR UNIT but i don't have the HDR Unit..my question is this will i become a time traveler if so then so be it...but it more a future psychic reading stuff. anyway write back..