Magicians and Demons

Thoth93

I think the reason you are not having luck with it is because you were schooled wrong. There are plenty of frauds selling book about how to use your imagination.

Secretman3811

I think the reason you are not having luck with it is because you were schooled wrong. There are plenty of frauds selling book about how to use your imagination.

i see what do you think of Steven gibb his time travel device about Hyper dimensional resonator..write back

Thoth93

I would rather not say, i read all about it and I can tell you as a practitioner of the occult I know that there are many technological devices that can produce astral travel. This man is claiming physical time travel after getting used to the frequencies etc and I have to be honest real life time travel done by governments in the past hundred years has been haphazard and dangerous with catastrophic results. It involves huge amounts of electricity.

Thoth93

John Hutchinson has been doing amazing things with experiments but time travel is not one of them that I know of. Although the scientific community does not take him seriously the united states government indeed does watch him closely. The first person to openly admit to time travel that actually works will be interrogated executed immediately and his equipment confiscated. I had a friend who was a Colonel and I guess somewhere in some documents that are dedicated to dealing with things we don't know about it's how they are intended to handle it. This is how we know they have already perfected it. Otherwise the orders would be to only confiscate it because they would need the scientist to teach them how to build it. But since the orders are to interrogate "torture for info" then execute the prisoner.

DEATH OMEN

Just a comment regarding Crowley and his works. which have read and reread some of his books I have in my study since retired. Makes interesting but I wonder about what he "said" he could, believed it, or didn't do all he claimed. Still aaan interesting man regardless of what one might of him personally.

MoonBell_

I would sell my lustful soul and body to the devil or evil spirits for fame & money beacuse I'am a pagan witch who believes in many gods and godesses.

DEATH OMEN

Been there, seen more than enough to wish to see any more for no reason(s). After about 60 of my 70 yrs., advice,"BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR".