Magick ,I dont believe ,I want to

Kkz

This is no offense.I Really mean this.
I seriously want to believe magick and stuff. However, I don't. I need someone to change my mind. Trust me, life would be better if magick is real for me.

Sonix

With Magick (and I don't know what all you may be referring to), I believe the only education is an experiential education - that it is likely not someone else who can truly change your mind. I would recommend keeping an open mind, designing some experiments and keeping track of the outcomes. I believe that belief (and I mean gut-knowing, not wishing) in, at minimum, the possiblilty of success is an element likely required for successful magick - and if your beliefs are not working for you, they can be negatively working against getting results. Belief cannot be fabricated or willed into existence. You have to set up situations which will gradually convince you something is possible, which in turn allows for belief that further things might be possible.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I could change your mind. Perhaps you should review the following information first.

alpha centauri

I seriously want to believe magick and stuff. However, I don't. I need someone to change my mind. Trust me, life would be better if magick is real for me.
The placebo effect is a kind of magic. That effect is well know in the community of science. But magic only works when you believe in it. So you have to believe first and then you have the proof.

Bardon is always a good start. You have to download the books from the internet, because they are not translated again into English after the copyright changed.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The only real magic would be the magic of the Gods. Through the power of thought they created the universe.

FarOutThere

It is just a science that is not well understood, and those that do understand, they cannot speak, for reasons relating to how the physics itself operates.

All of the things you want to be real, they are real, the question is whether you are on a personal trajectory that will allow yourself to access them.

Kkz

The placebo effect is a kind of magic. That effect is well know in the community of science. But magic only works when you believe in it. So you have to believe first and then you have the proof.

Bardon is always a good start. You have to download the books from the internet, because they are not translated again into English after the copyright changed.
Best reply for me

alpha centauri

Best reply for me
Thanks. The people, that are control subjects in scientific studies, are not trained in magic and are random people. So you have a rather small effect. As far as I understood, you have to balance all of your energy centers for the best effects.

But you have to be aware, that there is also a nocebo effect. You can harm yourself through it.

The energy centers mainly manifest in our biological body as endocrine system and nervous system, but all organs and the whole body is part of it.

If your "elements" (earth, water, fire, wind) are balanced, than your energy centers will be balanced, too. The elemental system and the energy centers are similar.

You can report about your progress on paranormalis. I would gladly hear it. :)

Last edited: