Debate Magnetic Current

Rosco..Jones

I am seeing a lot on Magnetic current. It's almost like the Genie in the bottle. Generators that produce more power than it takes to drive them seems to be the main claim. I'd like to hear some input from others on this topic. If you find anything interesting on this, please pass it on.
There are many more examples, but this is a start.​
Note: The Australian company Lucas had a lot of stuff in the media about their magnetic generators.​
They apparently were trying to pull off an investment scam or whatever.​
Their website has been down, under construction, for a while.​

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Thank you for posting the information enclosed above. I always enjoy reading technical information on the units that are over unity ( more power out that it uses to operate). About 20 years ago I came up with a device using powerful magnets that could generate more power than he used. Couldn't find anyone interested in at the time, so it never went anywhere. Didn't even build, to see if it would work.

Rosco..Jones

OP, I had a friend who was a Physics professor at SUNY @ Buffalo. He received a grant to work with magnetically generated electricity. His design had a stack of high Gauss disc magnets that rotated around their center axis. At higher speeds, this produced an electrical potential between the center axis and the midpoint of the outer diameter. The electricity produced was not in excess of what it took to drive the motor that rotated the shaft. So, it never went anywhere. I'm still curious as to how this electrical potential was achieved via this design.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
OP, I had a friend who was a Physics professor at SUNY @ Buffalo. He received a grant to work with magnetically generated electricity. His design had a stack of high Gauss disc magnets that rotated around their center axis. At higher speeds, this produced an electrical potential between the center axis and the midpoint of the outer diameter. The electricity produced was not in excess of what it took to drive the motor that rotated the shaft. So, it never went anywhere. I'm still curious as to how this electrical potential was achieved via this design.

I've always been interested in this technology. It is a known fact that a homopolar generator can produce more energy than it consumes. Yet no development or improvement on this technology ever makes it into foothold status for the consumer. Kind of like there is some coverup organization operating behind the scenes insuring that mankind never becomes free of his dependance on energy. Yet the ideas and claims of inventors keep pouring in with an unbelievable breakthrough in energy production. I've always thought it was just too easy to get more energy out than one uses. After all, we do have mechanical advantage. So this morning I was browsing around on the internet as usual and came across an interesting electrical transformer design. Here is a url to the page.

SCIENCE HOBBYIST: Right Angle Circuitry

Figure 14 and 15 are what caught my eye. It shows a drawing of a transformer core, of a design I've never seen before. In my minds eye it appears that this design would multiply current. Normally a transformer multiplies voltage by increasing the electrical wire windings. But this transformer multiplies the core pass through, thus multiplying the magnetic flux density with each additional core pass through.

This design is too simple. If I can't buy a commercial free energy generator, then perhaps it wouldn't be that hard to make one. Electrical transformers that make more energy than they consume. Wouldn't that be a hot item to sell? Please note that I don't know if this will work. And I'm pretty lazy. But if I ever get over my lazy streak. It looks like this transformer design would require the least amount of effort to investigate.