Magnetic vortex wormhole generator

jiangnanah

Inventor: John St.Clair form USA
This invention relates to a magnetic vortex generator which has the ability to generate negative mass and a negative spring constant which, according to Einstein's General Theory of Relativity, is required in order to create a stable wormhole between our space and hyperspace. Two separate, but electrically connected, toroidal coils of differing radii, carry magnetic flux in opposite directions about their common centerline. According to Maxwell's equation, this produces bucking electric fields along said centerline. Because the two solenoids have different radii, the parallel spring constant of both coils is negative. The negative mass together with the negative spring constant produce a real resonant frequency which can distort the spacetime curvature due to the creation of powerful spikes of negative mass. This phenomenon, similar to the common electrical thunderstorm, opens up a wormhole into hyperspace through which low-density hyperspace energy can enter into our dimension. This energy finds many application in new types of power supplies, inertia-less and mass-less spacecraft, vehicles that can travel light-years by moving out of dimension through hyperspace, surgery-less medical tables, cranes for lifting heavy objects, cold-welded crystals for crystal rotors, folding space waveguides, and electromagnetic field propulsion vehicles using highly relativistic fields.
Magnetic vortex wormhole generator

Attachments

• US20030197093A1.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 50

TimeFlipper

@jiangnanah According to the Magnetic Vortex Wormhole Generator link, the "patent" for that device was "Abandoned",The Reason according to the patent office Was, (Failure To respond To An Office Action) back in 2003 :LOL:...

What that simply means is, the patent office that abandoned the patent ,sent a message to the Magnetic Vortex Worhole Generator inventor, John Quincy St Clair asking him this..

Are you trying to take the piss out of us by saying that two coils of wire carrying an electrical current plus two lengths of connecting wire thats wrapped around two pieces of an unknown laminate stripped OFF a transformer, can possibly make a Magnetic Vortex Wormhole Generator? :ROFLMAO:..

Last edited:

Harte

No electromagnetic vortex can "generate" mass, negative OR positive.

An electromagnetic vortex is just a rotating magnetic field. Happens all the time all over your house, in your car, at your job, and (accidentally) along the highway power lines.

Harte

Wind7

Staff
No electromagnetic vortex can "generate" mass, negative OR positive.

An electromagnetic vortex is just a rotating magnetic field. Happens all the time all over your house, in your car, at your job, and (accidentally) along the highway power lines.

Harte

Very True, @Harte.

I discovered this when I was just a kid with a compass.

(y)(y)

TimeFlipper

Very True, @Harte.

I discovered this when I was just a kid with a compass.

(y)(y)
Thats weird Windy, what you said about Harteys posting...But i also discovered what he said about the electromagnetic vortex being a rotating magnetic field, when i was just a kid making my own compass with a sewing needle on top of some urine mixed in water contained in a tea cup :coffee: :giggle:..

jiangnanah

High frequency gravitational wave generator

Attachments

• High frequency gravitational wave generator.pdf
    871 KB · Views: 33

TimeFlipper

High frequency gravitational wave generator
Scroll down to the very bottom of the link, it starts off on page 9, at the top where it says (What is CLAIMED is) which means that the device as shown has more than likely been tested, but obviously does not work...

Last edited: