Magnetic vortex wormhole generator

lamdo263

Inventor: John St.Clair form USA
This invention relates to a magnetic vortex generator which has the ability to generate negative mass and a negative spring constant which, according to Einstein's General Theory of Relativity, is required in order to create a stable wormhole between our space and hyperspace. Two separate, but electrically connected, toroidal coils of differing radii, carry magnetic flux in opposite directions about their common centerline. According to Maxwell's equation, this produces bucking electric fields along said centerline. Because the two solenoids have different radii, the parallel spring constant of both coils is negative. The negative mass together with the negative spring constant produce a real resonant frequency which can distort the spacetime curvature due to the creation of powerful spikes of negative mass. This phenomenon, similar to the common electrical thunderstorm, opens up a wormhole into hyperspace through which low-density hyperspace energy can enter into our dimension. This energy finds many application in new types of power supplies, inertia-less and mass-less spacecraft, vehicles that can travel light-years by moving out of dimension through hyperspace, surgery-less medical tables, cranes for lifting heavy objects, cold-welded crystals for crystal rotors, folding space waveguides, and electromagnetic field propulsion vehicles using highly relativistic fields.
How worm holes operate, is that they barrow an element of gravity mass bending, as this relates to access to natural worm holes that already exist. There's loads of them both on Earth and most planetary bodies.

There's a device to a star gate in South America, that one must have a certain device, that inserts in a hole in the center of a large door way, recessed into rock there. So it must be that the directing supplies are all in that hand held director.

There's other star gates that are built of stone, that I know are just left turned on that anyone can use.

In order to use a star gate, one must have an intention of what the target is and how well one will do, once they arrive there. Also an understood reading on ET and probably some higher realms of advanced life.

I remote viewed an active star gate once. It was stone linteled and probably below ground, but was left turned on. I could project my consciousness to peek over the side of the doorway. But when I had done this, I noted stars in it, kind of doing something like how the stars pass the Enterprise in Star Trek TNG, when the ship's at warp. So I immediately decided not to stick my head out all the way, as I could feel the pull that this thing had.

I don't know what would have happened if I would have gotten more curious?

lamdo263

Let's keep it on topic please.

@lamdo263 what are the odds you're able to remote view over there again? It would be cool to have more info.
Remote viewing is like someone asking you to bake a pie, made from scratch and the results soetimes can't be repeated.But what I did was read that there were older star gates, some of them burried underground. I took that info as an immeasiate target and set view find for star gates older than the ones we're being told are made of metal.

I didn't rush it, but a sandstone kind of beige rock wall with a stone lintel showed up right away. This doorway I saw from a distance of about eight feet away and I'm guessing a protective instinct placed me away for this doorway, because of a danger factor. Thinking the doorway dimension were eight foot high and the width about four foot.

These were vertical square stones, I'm thinking about a foot thick to vertical piece, embedded into the wall and then a top lintel atop both of those two pieces. The wall look almost plastered, but could not make out any features on it, other than it was very old. Lintel - Wikipedia

I kind of with my sense sniffed the wall and there were remnants of vines of some kind that once grew on the face of this chamber, I'm guessing, but had died a long time ago.

At first I'm thinking, where is this place, but that did not become important. The doorway, or what was in it, was all black. Kind of jet black, but had a sensitivity to it, you could tell just by senses, that it was doing something.

There really is no sense of up or down, gravity and such when you remote view, so I got curious, so I laid my presence net to those stone vertical pieces, so I could inch forwards, and maybe peak over the sides a little. I got up close to, but not all the way up to the top lintel and then kind of manifested hands and very carefully, started to peak out and into that black.

At first I didn't see anything, but I then started to feel a definite pull on my astral body and knew not to stick my head out further. In that void, I saw stars and they were starting to streak and I knew that I had activated something, as these older star gates are almost alive, because the tap into the knowledge of the universe.

I pulled my head back and got away from it. There is a danger, even if your'e remote viewing, of getting your spirit soul complex sucked into one of these. I have no idea where this is located at, other than it's in a dry underground chamber. The funny thing was, it was lit up brightly, as if a few flood lights were on it, but I'm not sure that what I was seeing was an energy representation, or it was actually light.

The job of that star gate is to take the user some place very quickly, so you must know how to use them. This was over ten years I remote viewed this one. But I got my results right away, which surprised me. I more or less just asked for it and it appeared right away.

Seeing this gate and doorway, it seemed that the gate kind of told me, "This is for real. I really work and if you ever find me and go through, you will then end up very far from Earth". I guess the communication from the gate is known as force of intent coupled with function. I have no idea how this one was put together, but did realize when the stars started to like pull away, that it was a for real star gate.

Inventor: John St.Clair form USA
This invention relates to a magnetic vortex generator which has the ability to generate negative mass and a negative spring constant which, according to Einstein's General Theory of Relativity, is required in order to create a stable wormhole between our space and hyperspace. Two separate, but electrically connected, toroidal coils of differing radii, carry magnetic flux in opposite directions about their common centerline. According to Maxwell's equation, this produces bucking electric fields along said centerline. Because the two solenoids have different radii, the parallel spring constant of both coils is negative. The negative mass together with the negative spring constant produce a real resonant frequency which can distort the spacetime curvature due to the creation of powerful spikes of negative mass. This phenomenon, similar to the common electrical thunderstorm, opens up a wormhole into hyperspace through which low-density hyperspace energy can enter into our dimension. This energy finds many application in new types of power supplies, inertia-less and mass-less spacecraft, vehicles that can travel light-years by moving out of dimension through hyperspace, surgery-less medical tables, cranes for lifting heavy objects, cold-welded crystals for crystal rotors, folding space waveguides, and electromagnetic field propulsion vehicles using highly relativistic fields.
I live in San Juan PR.

The circuit this guy built is so basic. I could make that thing for less that $100 in a hour if I ordered parts. Just looks like a high voltage supply and a 1:1 transformer to decouple the circuit, some custom windings on the toroid with some variable components. Nothing fancy

This is the follow up patent where he claims full human teleportation utilizing two obilisks, a gravitational wave (albeit small magnitude) derived from a dual lever with a mass on each end, counter positioned 180 with a slight offset on one. And the original device patent the original poster (once the gravitational wave enters the wormhole created he claims it amplifies the magnitude of the gravitational wave by something like 10^7 I don’t remember exactly off the top of my head.)

Thanks
Remote viewing is like someone asking you to bake a pie, made from scratch and the results soetimes can't be repeated.But what I did was read that there were older star gates, some of them burried underground. I took that info as an immeasiate target and set view find for star gates older than the ones we're being told are made of metal.

I didn't rush it, but a sandstone kind of beige rock wall with a stone lintel showed up right away. This doorway I saw from a distance of about eight feet away and I'm guessing a protective instinct placed me away for this doorway, because of a danger factor. Thinking the doorway dimension were eight foot high and the width about four foot.

These were vertical square stones, I'm thinking about a foot thick to vertical piece, embedded into the wall and then a top lintel atop both of those two pieces. The wall look almost plastered, but could not make out any features on it, other than it was very old. Lintel - Wikipedia

I kind of with my sense sniffed the wall and there were remnants of vines of some kind that once grew on the face of this chamber, I'm guessing, but had died a long time ago.

At first I'm thinking, where is this place, but that did not become important. The doorway, or what was in it, was all black. Kind of jet black, but had a sensitivity to it, you could tell just by senses, that it was doing something.

There really is no sense of up or down, gravity and such when you remote view, so I got curious, so I laid my presence net to those stone vertical pieces, so I could inch forwards, and maybe peak over the sides a little. I got up close to, but not all the way up to the top lintel and then kind of manifested hands and very carefully, started to peak out and into that black.

At first I didn't see anything, but I then started to feel a definite pull on my astral body and knew not to stick my head out further. In that void, I saw stars and they were starting to streak and I knew that I had activated something, as these older star gates are almost alive, because the tap into the knowledge of the universe.

I pulled my head back and got away from it. There is a danger, even if your'e remote viewing, of getting your spirit soul complex sucked into one of these. I have no idea where this is located at, other than it's in a dry underground chamber. The funny thing was, it was lit up brightly, as if a few flood lights were on it, but I'm not sure that what I was seeing was an energy representation, or it was actually light.

The job of that star gate is to take the user some place very quickly, so you must know how to use them. This was over ten years I remote viewed this one. But I got my results right away, which surprised me. I more or less just asked for it and it appeared right away.

Seeing this gate and doorway, it seemed that the gate kind of told me, "This is for real. I really work and if you ever find me and go through, you will then end up very far from Earth". I guess the communication from the gate is known as force of intent coupled with function. I have no idea how this one was put together, but did realize when the stars started to like pull away, that it was a for real star gate.
Thank you for sharing this experience. I love to hear these stories having experienced these “out of body experiences” or whatever you call them through meditation. Comparing experiences really opens the mind to what is possible on a inner self level