Magnets and the thrid eye

Mayhem

Zenith
Been doing some reading into magnets.

Anyone here used magnets to open their third eye?

On the reading i found, going back a few years seems to alter states of perception.
Would be different per individuals experiences and possibly scare the shit out of you?
Nevertheless its part of our human body.
Thoughts?

Harte

You don't have a third eye.
Consider what would happen to a person undergoing an MRI if what you say has any validity.

Harte

Mayhem

Zenith
Descartes_mind_and_body.gif

Diagram of the operation of the pineal gland for Descartes in the Treatise of Man (figure published in the edition of 1664)
Pineal gland - Wikipedia

In the late 19th century Madame Blavatsky (who founded theosophy) identified the pineal gland with the Hindu concept of the third eye, or the Ajna chakra. This association is still popular today.[7]

To clear up some confusion for an anonymous poster and guests.
Pineal_gland

Last edited:

Harte

Descartes_mind_and_body.gif

Diagram of the operation of the pineal gland for Descartes in the Treatise of Man (figure published in the edition of 1664)
Pineal gland - Wikipedia
Descartes never had an MRI.
Nor did anyone know what the pineal gland did in Descartes' day.
Though you might not wish to know it, much has been learned since the early 1600's, when they thought flies formed spontaneously from rotting meat.
To clear up any confusion for anonymous posters and guests.
In the late 19th century Madame Blavatsky (who founded theosophy) identified the pineal gland with the Hindu concept of the third eye, or the Ajna chakra. This association is still popular today.[7]
Pineal_gland

In the late 19th Century, Madame Blavatsky was run out of Egypt when she was caught red-handed in a fraudulent act in a séance. She fled to France where, two years later, she was forced out of the country after being caught red-handed faking during a séance once again.

Harte

Mayhem

Zenith
Here's a little of my reading:

The following is an excerpt from a free ebook by David Wilcock called, “The Science Of Oneness“:

“Walter Rawls, who worked with the effects of monopolar magnetic fields on matter with the late ALBERT ROY DAVIS, told me in a telephone conversation of his experiments with a North pole magnet situated over the pineal gland.

A mask was made which held the North pole end of a long cylindrical magnet over the pineal gland. The purpose was to stimulate the gland and see if there was anything to this ‘third eye’ business. Exposure was in the range of 10-30 minutes per day over a period of about 4 weeks.

Within the first week, he was sitting at his desk reading documents when he noticed something move out of the corner of his eye. As he looked up, the ghostly figure of a man had walked through one wall, moved across the room and disappeared through another wall. The figure was totally unaware of Walter. Further exposures to this North pole field took place over a second and third week.

The second week, the same ghostly figure moved through the room and glanced toward Walter as he passed through. This time, the figure appeared to have slightly more detail, not quite so ghostly.

The third week, while busy working on documents, Walter noticed a change in the room. When he looked up, the wall had dissolved away and he was looking at a small hill where a man and woman sat beneath a tree. It was the same ghostly male figure who he had seen on the other occasions.

He sat quit still, watching this pastoral scene for several minutes.

The man looked over toward Walter and appeared startled. It was as if he clearly SAW Walter this time and possibly recognized Walter as the ghost that he had seen the previous week! The image faded away and the wall restored to its normal condition. From that moment on, Walter never used the pineal stimulator again.”

Mayhem

Zenith
Im my opinion,

As we have been conditioned to experience or possibly dragged away from our early childhood non conditioning,
of lucid dreaming or astral roaming's that some need or want hard evidence of such.

Willing to give this a try.

jcolanzi

On the reading i found, going back a few years seems to alter states of perception.
Would be different per individuals experiences and possibly scare the shit out of you?
Thoughts?

I don't know much about the effects of magnets on the third eye, but it would seem feasible.

Changes in the electromagnetic fields appear to have an influence on psychic functioning.

Many occultists tailor various rituals etc. to phases of the moon.

I used to drink water that was kept on a magnet for I think it was 8 hours. It's been years since I've done that.

It seemed to have an effect on my intuition and empathy.

One of the reasons I stopped was the effect negative emotions of others was having on me.

A good book on how electromagnetic fields affect us is:

The Body Electric: Electromagnetism And The Foundation Of Life by Robert Becker

jcolanzi

Thoughts?

Here's a link to a free download of The Body Electric:

The body electric