Making a self aware machine

Hello. My name is Anthony. Lately I’ve been having this strange fixation on a subject. Sentient machines. I’ve been thinking on how hypothetically they would work, and I thought of something I feel work that sharing. Here is my idea of making a sentient robot. Imagine a radio, that doesn’t capture radio waves, but rather consciousnesses floating around the ether. Different frequencies provide different entities to communicate with, likes ghost radio. I keep thinking about attaching such a device to a robot, with arms, wheels, a body, and head. And yes, I am crazy

TimeFlipper

Hello. My name is Anthony. Lately I’ve been having this strange fixation on a subject. Sentient machines. I’ve been thinking on how hypothetically they would work, and I thought of something I feel work that sharing. Here is my idea of making a sentient robot. Imagine a radio, that doesn’t capture radio waves, but rather consciousnesses floating around the ether. Different frequencies provide different entities to communicate with, likes ghost radio. I keep thinking about attaching such a device to a robot, with arms, wheels, a body, and head. And yes, I am crazy

We are all crazy on Paranormalis, that's why we are here (y):D..
Your device might need "tweeking" a bit...Correct me if iam wrong, but have you read stuff on Morphic Resonance and Fields, written by a guy that a member of ours @Harte really loves and admires, called Rupert Sheldrake?...Sheldrake replaced the "ether" with his own concept of a Morphic Field..

NaturalPhilosopher

it's doable.
secret is if you figure out how the hdr works you also know how to make AI

We are all crazy on Paranormalis, that's why we are here (y):D..
Your device might need "tweeking" a bit...Correct me if iam wrong, but have you read stuff on Morphic Resonance and Fields, written by a guy that a member of ours @Harte really loves and admires, called Rupert Sheldrake?...Sheldrake replaced the "ether" with his own concept of a Morphic Field..
Interesting