Malaysian plane

TroubledAura

You know, that makes sense. That the plane was shot down or at...think about it, how could the powers that be NOT know that it changed course, I don't think that plane mysteriously disappeared either, total agreement with BlastTyrant here...

If the plane was shot down, it would be the first time that military shot down a civilian passenger plane...well first time that it happened because the plane was thought to be a terrorist threat....how would "we" the public react? Do the powers that be, NOT want to find out?

I haven't heard anymore on the so called 300 + pieces of debris that was supposedly spotted via satellite in the Indian Ocean.....

BlastTyrant

I had read a theory that the hi-jackers took over the plane, and dropped it below Radar height " which would explain why it disappeared" and landed at a pre-determined point, the passengers were then disposed of and the plane is being re-fitted and torn apart to be used for a future mission. I cannot find the source anymore, but it is a sound theory, there was obviously far more to it.

FOUND IT! This was a post that caught my eye during one of the many comments online about it.

A friend of mine worked on cold war Russia aggression. This is what he wrote:

What happened to the Malaysian 777 Jet and where it is – this is my theory:

It was hi-jacked shortly after takeoff by two or more terrorists who were passengers on the aircraft – they were highly trained in knowledge and/or to fly the plane and forced the pilot to ascend to 45,000 ft., then depressurize the passenger cabin and kill all aboard except the Malaysian pilot – since the cockpit had oxygen masks. He is alive and has been co-opted to reveal his knowledge concerning any unknowns in plane systems or flying under threat of death.
After that it descended to 25,000 ft. or lower and all electronic identification was turned off. It was flown dark northwest under any radar detection to an undisclosed remote ground location avoiding radar at low altitude and visual at night. It landed in a remote run-way capable of handling its landing and takeoff.
The plane was immediately covered, repainted or hangered to hide it from either satellite or other means by ground cooperating terrorists - this would only have taken a couple of hours.
The intention was to obtain the jet as a future delivery vehicle for either a nuclear, chemical or biological weapon of mass destruction for future use.
Dead passengers were taken off and buried.
The plane will be stripped of all un-necessary weight to enable it to carry in its hold the weapon for the intended target and with max range – US or Israel – probably the US – probably Wash. DC or NY. It will be recoded to a new transponder indent and ambiguous or duplicated markings of another flight to avoid being shot down by military aircraft defending the invaded & intended target country. Dummy passengers will be placed by windows to deceive investigating military aircraft and facilitate hesitant deadly response. An emergency will be declared for clearance to land at the target large city at a nearby runway if a terrorist is still aboard to facilitate that. A above ground nuclear explosion or dispersment of chemical and or biological or dirty bomb is what is desired for max effect on target. Most flying to the intended target will be done by auto-pilot with destination coordinates programed in to navigation system. Most probably target will be across the Atlantic. – It will be fueled to the max to fly easily from point of take-off to target. Slow airspeed could possibly be programed in at a certain time that will enable any on-board terrorist to bail out if so desired or either that he will fly it to the detonation point to get his reward in virgins in hell
This scenario will be so catastrophic an invasion and #s killed that it will paralyze and destabilize the country and give an unheard of boost to the Terrorist organizations.
You asked why that airline – because it was so easy with lax security considering the origin and destination country and easy flying distance/non-detection for intended landing location and time. If you ask why an aircraft instead of a ship’s cargo – that is being watched and under high scrutiny now – this is fast and with flexible target selection with minimum detection/defense reaction time to thwart with little limits to size weight restriction for the weapon/weapons.

TnWatchdog

I had read a theory that the hi-jackers took over the plane, and dropped it below Radar height " which would explain why it disappeared" and landed at a pre-determined point, the passengers were then disposed of and the plane is being re-fitted and torn apart to be used for a future mission. I cannot find the source anymore, but it is a sound theory, there was obviously far more to it.

FOUND IT! This was a post that caught my eye during one of the many comments online about it.

It was hi-jacked shortly after takeoff by two or more terrorists who were passengers on the aircraft – they were highly trained in knowledge and/or to fly the plane and forced the pilot to ascend to 45,000 ft., then depressurize the passenger cabin and kill all aboard except the Malaysian pilot – since the cockpit had oxygen masks. He is alive and has been co-opted to reveal his knowledge concerning any unknowns in plane systems or flying under threat of death.
After that it descended to 25,000 ft. or lower and all electronic identification was turned off. It was flown dark northwest under any radar detection to an undisclosed remote ground location avoiding radar at low altitude and visual at night. It landed in a remote run-way capable of handling its landing and takeoff.
The plane was immediately covered, repainted or hangered to hide it from either satellite or other means by ground cooperating terrorists - this would only have taken a couple of hours.
The intention was to obtain the jet as a future delivery vehicle for either a nuclear, chemical or biological weapon of mass destruction for future use.
The plane will be stripped of all un-necessary weight to enable it to carry in its hold the weapon for the intended target and with max range – US or Israel – probably the US – probably Wash. DC or NY. It will be recoded to a new transponder indent and ambiguous or duplicated markings of another flight to avoid being shot down by military aircraft defending the invaded & intended target country. Dummy passengers will be placed by windows to deceive investigating military aircraft and facilitate hesitant deadly response. An emergency will be declared for clearance to land at the target large city at a nearby runway if a terrorist is still aboard to facilitate that. A above ground nuclear explosion or dispersment of chemical and or biological or dirty bomb is what is desired for max effect on target. Most flying to the intended target will be done by auto-pilot with destination coordinates programed in to navigation system. Most probably target will be across the Atlantic. – It will be fueled to the max to fly easily from point of take-off to target. Slow airspeed could possibly be programed in at a certain time that will enable any on-board terrorist to bail out if so desired or either that he will fly it to the detonation point to get his reward in virgins in hell
This scenario will be so catastrophic an invasion and #s killed that it will paralyze and destabilize the country and give an unheard of boost to the Terrorist organizations.
You asked why that airline – because it was so easy with lax security considering the origin and destination country and easy flying distance/non-detection for intended landing location and time. If you ask why an aircraft instead of a ship’s cargo – that is being watched and under high scrutiny now – this is fast and with flexible target selection with minimum detection/defense reaction time to thwart with little limits to size weight restriction for the weapon/weapons.
This makes senses in a unsensible world. It may sound strange...but is it any stranger than what we are being told?

paradox404

My opinion?
I personally believe this MH370 is simply a way to divert attention from WW3's beginning and a way to support the "need" for pointless orbital spy cams. From the moment I heard about this crash, I knew something was suspicious, for example, normally they say "Please turn off your mobile phone antennas", but then they say they'll track their phones. Odd much? Then later on they say they can't find it, because no phones were on, but someone sent a frantic message before the "crash". So far there have been too many inconsistencies with the "story".

The wreckage that they "found" I believe was either planted, or the wreckage was from some small boats, I saw the fragments in the paper and they don't even look like a plane, they seem more circular that plane-like. You'll probably find the real MH-370 is in the middle east or something, if it was hijack, why would they crash it into the ocean? Why not take it to somewhere shady and secretly put them up for ransom and only their governments know? I remember reading that there 2 terrorists onboard. (Terrosist by Ideology)

Considering that MH-370 has been spammed all over the news, you'll probably find that they'll make a "Breakthrough", they'll repeat it for say ~2-3 days in various detail, they they'll be like "the search for xyz has been halted due to bad weather or something", which is what they are doing at the moment, and what they'll keep doing, after the false find they'll pretend there is a major setback and work must stop, they'll plaster that on the news for a few days and simply repeat the process until one of the following.
1.) WW3
2.) Someone speaks up
3.) the public no longer cares

Chances are it will be remembered as a "Mystery"

One of the big conspiracy theorys i have been seeing is there is the possibility of another Philadelphia experiment
, but i am still sticking by the Hi-jack scenario, where it is at the moment who knows, well i am sure some one does.

If it hasn't gone down then i am sure we will be hearing about it in the next few months.

I thought of the exact same thing when I first heard of it dissapearing.

I think that is another possible scenario.

Last edited:

TnWatchdog

The news report today said that the clock is ticking...time is running out in finding #370. One more week and there will be no more signal from the black box. Reports also said that it could be years before we find out anything. It appears that some of the theories, regarding this flight, floating around are making more sense.

TroubledAura

The news has been pretty silent on this issue lately. At least I haven't heard much for a few days. Is it going to be a "non-story" soon.....?

Khaos

where the wild things are
Only so many ways you can milk something like this. Look at Amelia Earhart. She's been missing for what, 70+ years. Sure every once in a while we hear something about a new search or new clues, but nothing ever concrete. I think this is going to turn up like this.

Amelia Earhart disappearance similar to Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 - Chicago Tribune

One thought did cross my mind this morning though. What if it crashed near a country, and they recovered the wreckage? So we have a country, that has yet to come forward and claim they have the wreckage of this flight. Which again, makes me wonder what NK is up to...

paradox404

Only so many ways you can milk something like this. Look at Amelia Earhart. She's been missing for what, 70+ years. Sure every once in a while we hear something about a new search or new clues, but nothing ever concrete. I think this is going to turn up like this.

Amelia Earhart disappearance similar to Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 - Chicago Tribune

One thought did cross my mind this morning though. What if it crashed near a country, and they recovered the wreckage? So we have a country, that has yet to come forward and claim they have the wreckage of this flight. Which again, makes me wonder what NK is up to...

And there was another news report I heard about of the plane, Apparently someone thinks it crashed on an island. Newspeak much? The News programs and tv programs in general have lost my trust completely. Either way the people on board will probably be Dead.

C_jami

I still think that the terrorists turn the airplane back to Kuala Lumpur to crash in to the tween tower and the army deviate the plane to the Indian Ocean. That plane is way to big to disappear like that. Way to hard even for terrorist to hide it away.