Malaysian plane

MindWobbles87

I've always been interested in this case .

It's most likely at the bottom of the Indian ocean but there's something about this which I've always thought is not right .

I wonder if we'll ever know what happened , I hope we do .

What do you think everyone ? , Will we ever get the truth ?

Mayhem

Zenith
Be interesting to see if the new search with the eight unmanned subs comes up with anything.

An ocean expert was talking about 35 degrees and why no debris has shown up in Australia, only to the west.

Must be to do with the currents, i still think it landed at Dieago Garcia. Though it may have
be taken to the skies after that and dumped in the ocean.

Last edited:

MindWobbles87

Hey Mayhem , nice to meet you . (y)

Yeh it will very interesting mate to see what the new search will bring .

I've watched many documentaries on it and no one still really knows what happened do they .

Definitely the greatest aviation mystery of all time ! ! !

NaturalPhilosopher

nah mh370 is mh17
was routed to diego garcia then later flown over ukraine as a drone with dead passengers to threaten putin. His plane was in the same spot as mh17 at the same time.

Putin was flying back the same day from announcing the charter to the BRICS(brazil, russia, india, china, south africa) new global bank as a direct competitor(putin said that) to the world bank, imf and federal reserve.

that's why all the bodies were already decomposed on impact.

Mayhem

Zenith
Heard that one before NP, seen some of the pictures where its claimed to show the same aircraft on a runway in Israel from
memory.

If that was the case what has happened to the so passengers from the MH17
flight list?

Abstract1dea

I had a dream about this flight.
My radio turned on to wake me up and the report was they finally found the plane in an island jungle near where it was lost on radar.
However, the mystery remains as none of the crew or passengers are present nor any of their gear or cargo.
And it appears as though the plane has been stripped of all but the serialized parts.

Then, my real radio woke me up with another story about the flight but it was they had found that part in the ocean after several weeks search.

I have no idea if this is going to be real but many of my dreams have become reality so it may be a premonition.

A1