Malaysian plane

Kes.R.

I don't know if it's just me, but I find some of the incidents and news about the missing plane kind of suspicious.

I understand that all the things with one of the Pilots' marriage falling apart, but I think they jumped to the conclusion of it being a suicide mission fairly quickly (Malaysia Airlines crash: Suicide mission theory of MH370 investigators - Telegraph)

They haven't even found and analyzed any-solid-evidence or debris from the plane so they shouldn't be jumping to such a conclusion just yet.

I might just be looking into this too much though.

Another thing that bugs me though, is this: Malaysia Airlines jet forced into emergency landing as generator fails mid-flight | National Post

The same company, around the same time (same month).

Yet again, I'm saying I'm probably overthinking this all...It could just be everything related to planes-especially for Malaysia Airlines-lately is getting more coverage than usual.

What do you think?

TroubledAura

It is strange to be sure. Sadly until solid proof of the aircraft is found a lot of speculation will be put out there.

I find it hard to believe also that it was a suicide. There are two people in the cockpit, that supposed to stop incidents like that, but I guess if one is determined then it wouldn't help. The path it allegedly took is also strange.

We may never know what happened.

Kes.R.

I agree with your comment about suicide which is one reason I'm so suspicious

BlastTyrant

Personally i believe in the Hi-jack scenario, the 2 men using fake passports took over the plane.
This smells like another false flag attack on the US, this plane will re-appear and go into something and will spark even more turmoil. Just a theory, who knows at this point they can track your phone but lose a Jet. Something isn't right.

C_jami

I have a few things in my mind. And one of them is Hi-jack. Like BlastTyrant I am suspicious on those 2 using stolen passports. In my opinion they took over the plane and they wanted to turn it around in to the Kuala Lumpur twin towers. I think the army know it and deviate the plane in to the Indian Ocean and together with other security and FBI and whatever secret service they give to the people this story they put on with media.
5aje2u8e.jpg

BlastTyrant

One of the big conspiracy theorys i have been seeing is there is the possibility of another Philadelphia experiment
, but i am still sticking by the Hi-jack scenario, where it is at the moment who knows, well i am sure some one does.

If it hasn't gone down then i am sure we will be hearing about it in the next few months.

TnWatchdog

I was working at a jobsite where a neighbor came over and said the plane will show up in the future with a deadly cargo. Not sure on this one...hi-jack seams likely and the plane may have been shot down. With all the weird things happening this could be a trial run of mind control for a future time. After the possible mind control test was completed, send the plane south until it runs out of fuel. Yes they have programed us to realize we may never know what went on cause they don't want us to know. Just a thought...

Khaos

where the wild things are
709px-Flight_MH370_last_ping_corridors_alt.svg.png

I have a theory it was hi-jacked by the two with stolen passports. Perhaps they had enough knowledge on how to shut off the transponders and other flight tracking data, and held the pilot and co-pilot and other officers on board hostage, so that the plane could be flown. My theory extends the the belief it was shot at or down. I think it was shot at, and then they made a ditch into the ocean.

Reports of North Korea shooting missiles surfaced right around the time this plane went missing. They could have made it into NK airspace, after being hi-jacked, shot at, and then later crashed at some point.

Interestingly enough around the time they were shooting off missiles, reports of a Chinese passenger jet, intercepted one of the missiles. Flew straight into the trajectory of the missile that was launched.

north korea missile - Google Search

Kes.R.

The thing is with that theory of the missiles, they apparently detected no explosions. They used some satelites or something that can detect these sorts of things. (Can't remember fully)

Khaos

where the wild things are
They don't tell us everything. You really expect the government to be 100% truthful with you?