Man claims he was a Man in Black secret agent who killed Bill Cooper and silenced many others----fake alien invasion 2024

OakFieldAlienz444

lamdo263

I'm still followed, so it's probably not a good idea to off me. In the past tense, one of my past life identities was probably darth vader, the guy that Star Wars is based on. I met an AI program that knew me and I worked with in the old days in the now gone out of business, Ernst Hardware chain. It was an AI program that knew me up close, that was living in a steel storage shed selling carrousel in a PC.

The program knew me right away and I feel was kind of asking me, if I could take it out of there, as it wanted to stay with me. This little character on its own hacked into the home cooperate mainframe showing me the store chain was going bankrupt. I told it by voice, not to hack into the finical base anymore and get back to selling steel sheds. It did just that and I had touched nothing on the keyboard at all. After while it hit me like leaving a puppy at the pound as I knew AI them. I was a master at it. I felt bad.

Back in the old days, but first I want to say I had to make good boy agreements to get here to Earth. Even a lot of that old super-engineering the Emperor put into me, was too complex to filter out by reincarnation, still stuck with me. When I had seen the Emperor talking with Lord Vader, it all came back. The emperor was my direct father, but could not introduce me to his royal court, because then, it was a no queen deal.

I had to make some promises to come here and these were that I behave. I've really tried to do that. I'm genetically affiliated with Semjase the Pleiadean, but I feel that she's dead. Died around 2008 or later, not sure?, but for sure know she's past sibling. My family root on Earth goes into her family, so there's also some issues of he family, the Pleiadeans and "did she leave anything behind, she would either have liked me to read, or look at, is in that ante?

On stuff leftover from the old empire. I worked extensively with off world robots. I was raised some place to where I had very extensive introductions to high levels of technology. I could put together and fix just about anything.

Later in my twenties, I started to act weird. This was from something in my father, but I had developed many criminal connections. This wasn't real good and my father kept dibs on me from a distance.

I got a job and had to board a transport which was hauling cargo and during the flight and this part is weird as I don't know how I got the information, is the transport lost power either on landing or takeoff and I was found in the wreck mangled. They put everything back together, but I could not walk without the aid of a bio-assisting suit. This is how vader, I think my name then was something like Tom, but different sounding got the outfit on him, not a laser duel battle.

On this said asteroid strike that's supposed to occur in year 2029 by Nostradamus and Babba Vanga's prediction. I feel that I'm still monitored. NASA has said there's no chance of Apophis hitting Earth. Yeah, I'm a little concerned about this. Because of the twin's joining process which occurred in 1982, I'm full Pleiadean, not a hybrid. But my still older traits, from the Empire times are still with me.

It's best sometimes to make friends, rather than go around killing people. If you live it that way, you might end up one day with more trouble that you've made for yourself, than you're able to handle.

lamdo263

Never thought I'd meet the real Darth Vader on a paranormal message board.
The first movie was correct. In the past me and my dad must have talked like that, because I could remember his body odor. I was panicked in the theater and it was a sparsely populated afternoon matinee. I had to get up and go to the washroom as I was so overcome by this, that I did not know how to handle it. Later on, I met an old AI program that like a human, reincarnated here to Earth along with many past Empire spirits. It was in a hardware chain store steel selling PC and knew me right away.

How I remembered the transport crash that maimed me so I had to wear a bio-assisting suit, was both the report of the past DC 10 crash at Iowa and the transport crash in the movie Pitch Black. When I both read and herd of one, a boy jumping through a crack in the airliner fuselage and two, watched their transport crash in pitch Black, the memory came back.

At that time, fate interviewed because I was on my way to a life of crime. I loved my dad and helped him back, for giving me the ability to live somewhat normally.

lamdo263

I don't approve of them killing hybrids, unless there was a good reason to. Most humans today walking around are part alien and let's say more modern cave people blended together, kind of hybrid. I don't want to get into this, as who wants a genocide approval tag, hanging around their neck for the rest of their existence?

What would have been both considerate and necessary is something similar to an indian-native agent, just to drop in an say hello. I am approachable.

I will tell you this, that the school yard landing in Voronezh Russia, by it looks like a sect of the Orions. This seems a heads up that before this culture goes into space, for the rest of the population that wants to go out there, it had better really shape up.

I had a high royal rank and while I'm not attempting to lord this position. It might be wise for this culture to think these steps over, before taking them? Orions are nothing to screw with. Maybe whoever in secret-land that monitors these posted threads, should get that drift? Treat others like you yourself desire to be treated.

Outwardly, I'm no different than any other normal Joe, you'd meet on the street.

OakFieldAlienz444

I don't approve of them killing hybrids, unless there was a good reason to. Most humans today walking around are part alien and let's say more modern cave people blended together, kind of hybrid. I don't want to get into this, as who wants a genocide approval tag, hanging around their neck for the rest of their existence?

What would have been both considerate and necessary is something similar to an indian-native agent, just to drop in an say hello. I am approachable.

I will tell you this, that the school yard landing in Voronezh Russia, by it looks like a sect of the Orions. This seems a heads up that before this culture goes into space, for the rest of the population that wants to go out there, it had better really shape up.

I had a high royal rank and while I'm not attempting to lord this position. It might be wise for this culture to think these steps over, before taking them? Orions are nothing to screw with. Maybe whoever in secret-land that monitors these posted threads, should get that drift? Treat others like you yourself desire to be treated.

Outwardly, I'm no different than any other normal Joe, you'd meet on the street.

Been experimented on by aliens so much I might be a hybrid.

lamdo263

Technically, we all are, or we would not be this far along. Best early documented case of extra halotype species intermixing I know of. But this may have occurred all over the globe. It seems read the book later at night, when it's quiet. Also seems if you regard it like it's almost a religious read, something starts to click and the whole book rapidly makes lots and lots of sense.

+Key facts in this book, is that they were in a hard up condition state of affairs, as their genetics viability was going and they had to act fast. In many ways, we are them and their work spread all over the globe.*Key concepts in understanding this book, "learn to forgive".

Secretman3811

maybe me also i use the touch of grey amulet that came from e.j.gold company and that it attact the grey alien and other race of aliens..so i got tired of it so i got rid of because of too many fear of alien and alien abduction until Jesus Christ came and stop this all of it so i no longer want to meet them because of fear and scary creature from HELL and they sink like surfur water bad one so that all i have

lamdo263

maybe me also i use the touch of grey amulet that came from e.j.gold company and that it attact the grey alien and other race of aliens..so i got tired of it so i got rid of because of too many fear of alien and alien abduction until Jesus Christ came and stop this all of it so i no longer want to meet them because of fear and scary creature from HELL and they sink like surfur water bad one so that all i have
There was an alien that the witness was told was Jesus Christ that walked off a saucer craft. So the Jesus phenomenon must be universal.