Man Inherits Frozen Bigfoot Remains...?

OakFieldAlienz444

a lot of Bigfoot stuff in the news lately which is actually kinda unusual.

Stories like these come and go though.
I remember two guys on FOX News who said they had a dead bigfoot way
back in the mid-2000's or so and it turned out fake. They insisted
it was real, the same shit and then later admitted it was a joke so
I won't be holding my breath for anything groundbreaking.

HOWEVER...

there seems to be a lot of stuff about people recording Bigfoot lately.

steven chiverton

ive seen this mans videos before he is said to be a dog trainer and comedian and on one of his videos he shows a frozen foot from a bigfoot with electronic components intergraded into it and i think it effects a radio when its brought near it making me think that may be engineered using available electronic technology in it like a cyborg and i sometimes now wonder if this engineering of the bigfoot involves making it very lite weight so it can move at super fast speeds of some antimass generator so it has no or near zero mass for super fast speeds

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Don't eat them! Bananas are a man made fruit! Have you ever noticed there are no seeds? All banana trees are splices taken from the original tree.

I stopped eating them just to see if I had acquired any unhealthful effects. My acid re-flux disease cleared up on its own within 6 months. Turns out there is a sugar in bananas called sorbitol. Gut bacteria attack sorbitol turning it into gas causing heartburn in me almost everyday of my life. The heartburn ceased the day I stopped eating bananas.

MODAT7

Don't eat them! Bananas are a man made fruit! Have you ever noticed there are no seeds? All banana trees are splices taken from the original tree.

I stopped eating them just to see if I had acquired any unhealthful effects. My acid re-flux disease cleared up on its own within 6 months. Turns out there is a sugar in bananas called sorbitol. Gut bacteria attack sorbitol turning it into gas causing heartburn in me almost everyday of my life. The heartburn ceased the day I stopped eating bananas.
Regular bananas (and apples) have some preservative on them that makes me feel like I've swallowed razor blades. If I eat the organic variety, I'm ok. This is just another example of big industry poisoning our foods.

Wind7

Staff

I stopped eating bananas long ago when I started seeing that they were being sprayed with...Something. ;)

I only posted what I did to emphasize that the same comedian touting the Bigfoot Head,
was also raving about his Blue Bananas.

I have eaten Organically grown Red Bananas before though,
and although I haven't eaten one for years, they were actually quite tasty.....

1670814812898.png..And the extra arm Does come in quite handy. ;)