Media Man Walks Through Wall Caught on CCTV Camera

heka2015

Hi,
First of all, it is NOT a wall.
In my world they call it a DOOR.
Second of all, the double standards of finding the truth are getting reaaaaaallly weird here.

This is more fake than fake can be.
Does anyone see a shadow aproaching the "DOORWALL"?
And the homless person isn't even looking at him.

The posters username does the rest.

Clearly everyone knows that ghosts staring at goats can walk through doors, beeing alive and knowledgable occultists.....errrr or aliens.
Just ask mum if in doubt.
And of course its easy to astrally project and chew a toothpick with your left hand.

WTF
AMAZING WORLD WE LIVE IN.:sick:

No wonder everything is going down the drain.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
If it's real, I think it is probably just someones astrally projected doppelganger. Passing through solid objects is easy when one is astrally projected.
I wouldn't think a normal camera would be able to catch an astral being. What do you think?

I'm just suggesting the doppelganger phenomena is actually ones projected consciousness. But it seems projected consciousness isn't bound by the same physical rules that we experience in the conscious state. Apparently people do see and interact with these doppelgangers not knowing that they are just copies of the real individual. But no one really knows the true nature of what a doppelganger really is.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
You know this video could be actually two videos using the green screen technique. So my vote is that the video is probably fake. Since no credibility for the source was provided.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
You know this video could be actually two videos using the green screen technique. So my vote is that the video is probably fake. Since no credibility for the source was provided.

Our video technology can create this easily. We see similar things in movies. And since the source is so "secret", it leads one to believe it was just a creative project.