Mandela effect Fact or fiction?

Wind7

Staff
I just asked the same thing yesterday.

"Hey! Where'd my thread go?...I KNOW I made one...."

;)

Just Kidding^^^^

Yes...I really do think there is something to it.

'Course...At my age....It could be my faculties leaving......(Heavy exhale)

TimeFlipper

I just asked the same thing yesterday.

"Hey! Where'd my thread go?...I KNOW I made one...."

;)

Just Kidding^^^^

Yes...I really do think there is something to it.

'Course...At my age....It could be my faculties leaving......(Heavy exhale)
If someone had Time-Travelled onto Paranormalis years ago, threads could go missing because of that Time-Traveller erasing posts such as yours, to prevent a certain person from reading it which would have resulted in a nuclear war that wiped out our planet :eek:...

TimeFlipper

That may explain away the multiverse idea?
Not necessarily...The Time-Traveller could send the erased posting into an alternative universe that allows for changes to be made in it, and then return back to this universe with the erased posting now safely belonging into that alternative universe...

Every universe can have their own alternative universe to keep the intended flow of "time" moving into its predetermined course...
Someone suggested that the Nazis could have been purposely "skewered" into an alternative universe in which they won World War 2..

The reason being is that this universe/dimension that we are in is the true God intended universe, and the alternative universe is the true Devils intended universe, keeping the predetermined destiny of both Good and Evil separate from each other...The ultimate ending for both universes would be total destruction, and then we would start all over again with our own universe along with its alternative universe, forever in perpetuity..

lamdo263

The Mandela effect Fact or fiction? With changes and confusion in moves, music and reality. Has time travel caused such anomalies or is it just made up theories? Share your thoughts...
The effect is true, but I don't know either the true source of this effect, such as attempted timeline engineering, or if this is for some socio-political reasoning. Don't know the characters behind it, if?

lamdo263

The Mandela Effect could be a Time Machine hidden and forgotten about in a university guys basement thats malfunctioning...
Actor K*rk *oug*ass was reported as having died by CBS News, but then later we're told that he's still alive. The Mandela effect is also thought to act as a curtain, to where time fields, because of activity in the environment, makes part of that time curtain move, as a wave would changing the exactness of events that are really current and or have yet to expire.

Wind7

Staff
If someone had Time-Travelled onto Paranormalis years ago, threads could go missing because of that Time-Traveller erasing posts such as yours, to prevent a certain person from reading it which would have resulted in a nuclear war that wiped out our planet :eek:...

Blimey! I will be certain to never again post about my re-appearing Argyle sock.
You know...The one that went missing from a pair of Argyles that I've never owned...
...Until now. ;)

Time_Travler2021

Does anyone remember the VW logo Volkswagen. This has changed, this certainly sounds bizarre but there was no line dividing the logo. However, a few years ago the line suddenly appeared dividing the V and the W. I thought to myself they change the logo however this was not the case as logo dates back to 1930s. I believe something has been changed along with many other brands. My research shows that I was not the only one thinking the same idea. see

also the VW caught my attention early this year there is no line?

Is it just an allusion, possibly my imagination. Who knows or is this a simulation we can't explain.

Attachments

• IMG_20210603_134845.jpg
    IMG_20210603_134845.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1