Mandela Effect

HDRKID

Mandela Effect is a paranormal phenomenon in which people remember events in a manner which is different from the way they did occur. For example, some people claim to remember Nelson Mandela dying in prison.

Perhaps this is a dark city scenario. It is similar to the DARK CITY movie. Reality is not exactly what we see. Hindu people call this world of illusions - maya.

HDR Users: Dark City scenario

http://toptenplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Gibraltar-Airport.gif

Here is an explanation about this paranormal phenomenon and it brings up more questions and supplies no answers. Truly, our universe is more amazing than we can imagine.

*** SPOILER ALERT!!! ***

Here are my answers:

• LUKE, I am your father.

• mirror mirror

• It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

• SEX in the city.

• Interview with a vampire.

• #### bears

• Looney Toons

• Red

• cancer

FrankenS

For my fellow Christians out there, let your hearts not be troubled. Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life no matter what worldline you are from. That is the only safety anyone ever really has. No matter what bizarre things may be happening.

The reason this happened is because of the lhc. What happened, is there are membranes that seperate worldlines in one of the dimensions we normally do not interact with (n=10 string theory, the math seems to check out. There could be more possibly but the math works for that one quite well). Unforunately, the lhc on possibly more than one ocassion (definitely happened in 2015, but there is evidence to suggest more than one has occured) punctured a membrane and two worlds "merged" for lack of a better term, possibly more than two.

It is impossible to be certain from my point of view. I personally do not know if things switched places in different world lines, if some things got destroyed or what happened exactly.....only that a membrane puncture had to have occurred. This would be a completely different type of thing compared to the popular john titor saga and his form of travel. When someone has a machine like John had and uses it......they simply go to another world line and that's that. It doesn't affect anybody but the person who uses it.

Yes it may alter the new world line, but that is what makes that worldline the worldline it is. This puncture is different and was a very unfortunate occurence and I do not know if it is reversable or not. The reason the mandela effect exists is that people from world lines they are not native to get switched unfortunately, and there are plenty of people out there that hasn't realized it occurred for them yet and those that do, it causes most of them severe mental distress. If they don't know why, it only makes them more distressed.

I would suspect that if John Titor's story were true, there was a very good reason people were psychologically tested before being able to go to a different worldline. It is psychologically taxing enough when you know you are doing it and it is for all intents and purposes a one way trip so to speak......with divergence you know that you may very well never get back to the same worldline you left. People like to romantacize the concept but it is a very serious decision.

Some people were moved and never went through that process. Some of them are from a world line so close they could chalk it up to a misremembering or a spelling error. Maybe due to the divergence they experienced from their point of view whoever coined a term or phrase chose a different letter for some reason. Others notice the world map has changed and continents have shifted. It is quite a painful experience to go through when you know for a certainty something happened. It is unfortunate no one listened to Stephen Hawking when he warned about the particle accelerator. It may get worse if this worldline does not choose to shut it down.

I don't mean to sound pessimistic but a bad thing is a bad thing. The reason I am posting this is because other people and perhaps even yourself are going to be constantly looking for a logical explanation for a seemingly illogical phenomenon. This is the most likely scenario from my point of view. I can only offer you perspective.

Btw, OP. It is likely if you are from a Luke I am your father worldline......that Jcpenney here was JCPenny there for you. I think that is a common denominator but if I am wrong let me know. The data would be interesting if nothing else.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Looking at the Mandela Effect, i can offer an answer here..
Now this happens a lot more than what we realise, and that is Newspapers can make "errors" in their reportings..
For example it is highly likely a newspaper makes a false statement (for the purpose of selling the newspaper), and the following day they make a retraction on that false statement which is usually well hidden amongst other non related discussions...
My belief is that the statement about the death of Madela was false...but, many people will have remembered it and they will have put it into the backs of their minds to be forgotten for a length of time..

Most of us have a "denial" part of our minds which can make us doubt ourselves and what happened to us...a classic denial is seeing a UFO near to us one night, and the next morning we dismiss it as a dream or we must have imagined it...( for fear other people will think we are nuts lol)
I think most of those people who now recollect seeing the false newspaper story about Mandela are only displaying that original story in their minds and discussing it because many other people also have suddenly remembered it, (so i cant be nuts lol) and therefore there must be some truth in it :D

FrankenS

The mandela effect itself goes waaaaay beyond someone remembering something that was originally erroneous or having a faulty memory about something. These everyday human flubs, like maybe mispelling a word legitimately or remembering that you heard something different....those aren't really mandela effects, just quirks of the human mind. It is an absolute certainty, of having a specific memory that is contradictory to a global fact.

The mandela effect is probably not a good term for it, because most of the people I know who experienced it have no memory of the nelson mandela phenomenon. Unfortunately that is what people use though. I think the berenstein effect would be a better name. Much more berensteiners out there than people who know anything about the mandela incident.

RHYS

I've always been big on spelling. I distinctly remember the lesson teaching words with a silent "n" at the end: Autumn, rhythmn, solemn, column, etc. Apparently, most current sources deny ever using some of these. BTW, why do so many ppl use an "a" in definitely?

Time Traveler_87

Did you ever had mandela effect with these logos and monopoly man monocle ?

Attachments

• 1_ncY2h82S3XhwvKwRxVgdYA.jpeg
    1_ncY2h82S3XhwvKwRxVgdYA.jpeg
    109.8 KB · Views: 7
  • a335e02a1a0e1d7cb6f8175e9c639d2b-45657.jpg
    a335e02a1a0e1d7cb6f8175e9c639d2b-45657.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 7
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 3C32D8A200000578-4127782-image-m-57_1484654883338.jpg
    3C32D8A200000578-4127782-image-m-57_1484654883338.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 6

NIXIE

Hey I just want to comment to say that my master freemason(satanic cannibalistic time traveler) grandfather told me about the Mandella effect back in the late 90s when I was still under age 10, he explained how it is from the effect of time travel/machines and changes made and also the particle accelerator experiments and he also said that in the future more things will start to change.

I actually truly remember the day I was watching that late 90s Disney movie "SHAZAM" with that Sinbad guy and my grandfather called my mom to prevent me from watching it and then showed up(too soon after the call)! I think it is because of how the genie teleported in the movie and how it resembles the way that time travel looks exactly, but I am not sure really now or maybe it just helped kids to be brave!(?).. I just saw a video of the start of that movie the other day that some people say is a hoax but its not, that was the real movie and if you see the video it looks like it seriously is from another dimension! all magnetically off color and stuff its intense if you really did happen to watch it back then.. that was real you guys!

I mean i seriously 100% remember laughing at how it was just like the Shaq movie in a way and everything and my mom was freaking out because she knew more than me about the inter-dimensional mess up or whatever was happening...

when changes are made in the past it will only have a sort of Quantum effect in the future, that is to say only the people that are directly effected by that change will be able to realize that truth, and other people that aren't touched by that sort of branching tree of influence or witness will not know or understand what the others are even talking about.... That is what is going on.

There are actually two logo changes that my grandfather and I came up with in the late 90s but I don't think anyone will believe me so I dont want to tell... I just saw how one logo could be better and make more sense and one day he told me he sent that idea in (I wondered "to who?") and then some time later he told me he had his own change made now too and showed me that.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

Interesting.
Hey I just want to comment to say that my master freemason(satanic cannibalistic time traveler) grandfather told me about the Mandella effect back in the late 90s when I was still under age 10, he explained how it is from the effect of time travel/machines and changes made and also the particle accelerator experiments and he also said that in the future more things will start to change.
Can you say more about this grandfather? He eats humans? Or why do you call him cannibalistic?

Did he say something specfic that will change?

Are you a freemason, too?

I am waiting for the time, when the mandela effect effects the world cups of soccer. I am thinking as soon as that is happening everybody in the world will get it (except the non-football fans).

For my fellow Christians out there, let your hearts not be troubled. Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life no matter what worldline you are from. That is the only safety anyone ever really has. No matter what bizarre things may be happening.

Some people say the effect was also prophecied in the bible:

Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away
Source: Revelation 21,1

Edit: The part in the revelation quotes Isaiah 65,17. Isaiah is more clear:

See, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind.

Last edited:

NIXIE

Interesting.

Can you say more about this grandfather? He eats humans? Or why do you call him cannibalistic?

Master Freemasons participate in cannibalism. It is part of their satanic ritualistic evil. Or at least they did in the dimension I am from... Not sure how things work here now... (sorry to anyone- I am not trying to make you look bad if you are a mason or don't know that it is the pathway to satanism and that the only true master is Jesus Christ, the Lord GOD. =)

Did he say something specfic that will change?

He only said more and more will start to change as time travel becomes more popular or if they misuse the particle accelerators during "experiments". Just the same way it has been going with this "Mandella Effect"-He used that name too, back then in the 90s.

Are you a freemason, too?

I am not in this life -or maybe I am still somehow attached into it but I don't even know how at all for sure really, but my grandfather said "I am coming out of it" and "being taught to forget".. I guess this requires living multiple lives that are very controlled with the use of multiple time machines and being put into multiple dimensions through them where if you die you just return to the previous dimension to continue living from the moment you entered the machine or I think they can set you ahead to the time when you died too with the use of spells or enchantments, but a bit unclear on that.

I have no recollection of being part of the freemasons at all in any previous life... but my grandfather showed me some schematics he said I helped him design and work on in a previous life and that surprised me when I recently remembered seeing those pages when I was a kid since now I still don't even know how to work with electronics much at all really haha!

I could explain a bit more but it would turn into the story of my life which I am realizing is so strange and complicated compared to other people's and only realizing this more and more recently. And anyway they are probably just more mad at me with every word I type. I should give myself and them a break this time around I think haha.

I am waiting for the time, when the mandela effect effects the world cups of soccer. I am thinking as soon as that is happening everybody in the world will get it (except the non-football fans).

Why such nonsense? haha .. you mean the score of previous games? ..They can fix that kind of stuff easily.
I think true Mandela effect occurrences are mainly staged fixes or "okayed" if not just some mishap from a rogue time traveler's influence in the past..

Last edited:

alpha centauri

Master Freemasons participate in cannibalism. It is part of their satanic ritualistic evil. Or at least they did in the dimension I am from... Not sure how things work here now... (sorry to anyone- I am not trying to make you look bad if you are a mason or don't know that it is the pathway to satanism and that the only true master is Jesus Christ, the Lord GOD. =)
Ah ok only the master freemasons participate in that, I guess. I never heard it from the lower ranks. I am aware of the Spirit cooking (I think it is called that way) and other crimes but not only of the free masons of other secret societies, too. But the free masons are not really secret. They advertise very openly.

I heard that the evil lodges film you when you when you commit something evil, so they have something to blackmail you. Otherwise you dont get too far in these lodges.

Is that true?

He only said more and more will start to change as time travel becomes more popular or if they misuse the particle accelerators during "experiments". Just the same way it has been going with this "Mandella Effect"-He used that name too, back then in the 90s.
It is very strange, that he used the term back then, indead.

Did he say about what will most probably happen in the future?
The most probable outcome?
Will Jesus come back or the ascended masters?

I could explain a bit more but it would turn into the story of my life which I am realizing is so strange and complicated compared to other people's and only realizing this more and more recently. And anyway they are probably just more mad at me with every word I type.
I would be interested. There are more people on this forum who are talking about time travel and their experiences. So it would not be that strange.

Let them be mad. They are mad at nearly everything.

Why such nonsense? haha .. you mean the score of previous games? ..They can fix that kind of stuff easily.
I think true Mandela effect occurrences are mainly staged fixes or "okayed" if not just some mishap from a rogue time traveler's influence in the past..

Sorry if I was not understandable. I meant the scores of the past games and the results of the whole turnaments. When the scores change or different teams win or go to the final then it would be obvious to the fans. And that is the most famous sport in the world, so it will have an effect. A lot of games were won on luck over the years. So minimal things can change whole turnaments.