Mandela Effect

shay11

Hi All

This is my first post. I have been reading on here for a long time now and always found this forum to be one of the best. even if I took alot with a pinch of salt. The mandela effect I thought was kinda strange. but I am shaking now in my boots. I got in from work yesterday and my wife said. Do you know Gordon Kaye. I said the actor from allo allo. She said yes. I said yeah I know him. he has been dead for years. she said no. he died today. Please everyone believe me. I remember this guy dying in the 90's of a heart attack. I remember being in an old job and talking about this with an old work mate. I remember this and it really happened. Now I find out he died in 2017. I feel sick. i can not explain it. I just know it was not a dream. It happened .

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Yup. Everyone seems to have their own personal story of someone they remember dying and then suddenly dying again. You are more likely to find someone with the same memory as you if the person who died twice was a celebrity.

paradox404

Sometimes I get headaches that last for two weeks straight, and one day I'll wake up and find that I seem to have slid between universes in my sleep. Posts here change or vanish, certain stores don't exist or aren't where they should be.

As far as more common examples go, for instance I remember C3PO being completely gold and Darth Vader saying "Luke, I AM your father!".

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Sometimes I get headaches that last for two weeks straight, and one day I'll wake up and find that I seem to have slid between universes in my sleep. Posts here change or vanish, certain stores don't exist or aren't where they should be.

As far as more common examples go, for instance I remember C3PO being completely gold and Darth Vader saying "Luke, I AM your father!".

Wait a sec. C3PO is gold. *checks out pics* Yeah, I don't remember his stomach wires being exposed.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I just heard that good old ed mcmahon was never involved with the publishers clearing house sweep stakes
yet when I ask the wife she to remembered him to be a add man and even giving away the giant checks..
but I to clearly recall the starwars stuff and cp30 was all gold,,vader did tell luke the I am your father thing ...

this is the scoop on that single point of history...
The Curious Case Of Ed McMahon And The Publishers Clearing House

At the time, Publishers Clearing House really didn’t make any real effort to correct this misconception. “It was kind of a blessing. It was free advertising since people thought McMahon was working for us,” says Sloane. “It certainly didn’t hurt us.” And as a result, the association between McMahon and Publishers Clearing House became an enduring myth. “It was the combination of the well-established company and the well-established spokesperson,” says Sloane.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I just heard that good old ed mcmahon was never involved with the publishers clearing house sweep stakes
yet when I ask the wife she to remembered him to be a add man and even giving away the giant checks..
but I to clearly recall the starwars stuff and cp30 was all gold,,vader did tell luke the I am your father thing ...

this is the scoop on that single point of history...
The Curious Case Of Ed McMahon And The Publishers Clearing House

At the time, Publishers Clearing House really didn’t make any real effort to correct this misconception. “It was kind of a blessing. It was free advertising since people thought McMahon was working for us,” says Sloane. “It certainly didn’t hurt us.” And as a result, the association between McMahon and Publishers Clearing House became an enduring myth. “It was the combination of the well-established company and the well-established spokesperson,” says Sloane.

No way! I remember him being the biggest person involved in that. He was in the commercials! I remember the glasses, the suit, and all!!!
If it wasn't for Publishers Clearing House, I wouldn't have even know who he was.

magnaflux

Yup. Everyone seems to have their own personal story of someone they remember dying and then suddenly dying again. You are more likely to find someone with the same memory as you if the person who died twice was a celebrity.
are you the einstein from tti ?