Mandela Effect

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Sometimes I get headaches that last for two weeks straight, and one day I'll wake up and find that I seem to have slid between universes in my sleep. Posts here change or vanish, certain stores don't exist or aren't where they should be.

As far as more common examples go, for instance I remember C3PO being completely gold and Darth Vader saying "Luke, I AM your father!".

That kind of stuff happens to me often. I joke that it's my memory, but maybe my memory isn't as bad as I think it is. Could I be losing my phone because I keep switching universes? LOL. Who knows.....

And either Words with Friends literally changes its dictionary every other day, or something strange is going on. One day Wo and Wa are words. The next day, they are not. So, I keep trying them regardless. It happens too often to just be my memory. I'm too young for alzheimer's (I think).

Vivek sahai

M
Hi All

This is my first post. I have been reading on here for a long time now and always found this forum to be one of the best. even if I took alot with a pinch of salt. The mandela effect I thought was kinda strange. but I am shaking now in my boots. I got in from work yesterday and my wife said. Do you know Gordon Kaye. I said the actor from allo allo. She said yes. I said yeah I know him. he has been dead for years. she said no. he died today. Please everyone believe me. I remember this guy dying in the 90's of a heart attack. I remember being in an old job and talking about this with an old work mate. I remember this and it really happened. Now I find out he died in 2017. I feel sick. i can not explain it. I just know it was not a dream. It happened .
Maybe your story is same as lerina garcia Gordo a woman from parallel world your soul have moved in one of the parallel world where reality is different you haven't moved back or forth in time but due to the concept of multiverse you moved sideways in time where reality is different you are from that world where he died. But any one night perhaps while sleeping you have moved sideways in time .

The Fifth

I have never heard of the mandela effect pre CERN. They might be connected but i have so many experiences ... i don't know. I had a football ball signed by a family friend who was in this business , and poof , years later when i picked up the ball the signature was not there ! I died 3 or 4 or maybe more times in my sleep after a hot burning ball , asteroid or what the hell it was killed me with such heat when i woke up i could not breathe . The thing is , after every time i died in the same fucking scenario i woke up to find something different has changed.

This might be BOLD BUT ! : What if when we die , we jump world lines and continue as never happend ? What if our fixed point in death is only when we get old and die from natural causes ?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I have never heard of the mandela effect pre CERN. They might be connected but i have so many experiences ... i don't know. I had a football ball signed by a family friend who was in this business , and poof , years later when i picked up the ball the signature was not there ! I died 3 or 4 or maybe more times in my sleep after a hot burning ball , asteroid or what the hell it was killed me with such heat when i woke up i could not breathe . The thing is , after every time i died in the same fucking scenario i woke up to find something different has changed.

This might be BOLD BUT ! : What if when we die , we jump world lines and continue as never happend ? What if our fixed point in death is only when we get old and die from natural causes ?

I've thought of that myself. But my whole life is riddled with memories of things that never were.

Vivek sahai

Actually you are just moving diagonally in the fifth dimension try lots and lot of meditation to open your third eye as to get answer to your cumbersome situation. With your third eye you can see each and every dimension

The Fifth

Actually you are just moving diagonally in the fifth dimension try lots and lot of meditation to open your third eye as to get answer to your cumbersome situation. With your third eye you can see each and every dimension
"Third eye" in egyptian religion is the eye of horus. The eye of horus is the eye of a demon/devil. Aleister Crowley made his last satanic ritual in a room with nothing but 4 walls and inscriptions. His wife and him were present. She described as a giant eye appeared in the room that looked at them. Alisteir performed on that day an egytian ritual.

You can read more from books or on hacktivist group forums as they seem to enjoy satanism .As ironic as it is that's how i know of it...

EDIT : It's also the pineal gland. So go figure... :coffee:

Sylvir

Sometimes I get headaches that last for two weeks straight, and one day I'll wake up and find that I seem to have slid between universes in my sleep. Posts here change or vanish, certain stores don't exist or aren't where they should be.

As far as more common examples go, for instance I remember C3PO being completely gold and Darth Vader saying "Luke, I AM your father!".
This has REALLY bugged me too! I thought when he was not all gold that it was just in the "new movie" I looked at it and was like that is so wierd I wonder why they did that.. then when i looked online and saw he supposidly allways had the silver parts.. I was just sick to my stomach. The same as the luke i am your father "peice..I know for a fact that it was that as i watched it all the time and then all of a sudden one day it was different. It was roughly 2012 the last time i watched it and he was all gold and it was luke then I watched it when i got back from school again and it was changed. (I bought the blue ray set of the first three movies and watched them at school and it was one way i know, then the next time I watched them after the school semester was over then boom it was differnet.). I really understand that shocked sickening feeling.. It as if something is going on that just isnt right.