Manifestation

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I have been experimenting with manifesting, but I involve Jesus in this process. I know I sound insane, and I probably am, but I desperately want to find artifacts and arrowheads on my property, so lately, I have been standing in my forest (being eaten alive by mosquitoes), closing my eyes, and asking Jesus to lead me to the artifacts. My theory is that the wild hogs and armadillos could have dug some up, so I am asking to see some that may be sticking out of the dirt. Instead, I have been finding a feather. It is not unusual to find feathers here, but now I find one every single time I try to "manifest". So, it has increased. I used to find feathers once every few months. Now I am finding them every single time I do this.

Theories as to why I am not being led to artifacts:

- Previous owner found them all
- I'd have to dig really deep and pine needles have covered them all up
- My property was under water during native times *** very possible. It's swampy. So, they may not exist
- My metal detector sucks
- Jesus doesn't waste his time on trivial matters

Does anyone else have experience with manifesting what they want? I'm not talking about "magick", just sort of "willing" what you want. Power of the mind. Manipulating the matrix. Whatever you want to call it, that's what I'm talking about.

I don't want to dig deep holes in my property. It's like a needle in a haystack, too. Besides, I'm small and I look ridiculous jumping on a shovel. It's hard work!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hasn't worked yet, but I'm now looking for rocks. LOL. There aren't many here, for some reason. Found a pile of basalt. Not sure what to make of it because it is the most common rock on the planet, but I found it only in one location. The rest of my property is rockless.

So, back to manifesting. It's not working. And it's not fair. SO MANY people find arrowheads here! LOL.

Spidermod

Hasn't worked yet, but I'm now looking for rocks. LOL. There aren't many here, for some reason. Found a pile of basalt. Not sure what to make of it because it is the most common rock on the planet, but I found it only in one location. The rest of my property is rockless.

So, back to manifesting. It's not working. And it's not fair. SO MANY people find arrowheads here! LOL.
Manifesting doesn't happen automatically, It takes time to manifest things. I recommend using a pendulum it can help you find things quick. Even with 2 metal rods that are bent can help you find things. It's called dowsing. I use dowsing rods and pendulums to find things like rocks, minerals, arrowheads, and water

Spidermod

I have been experimenting with manifesting, but I involve Jesus in this process. I know I sound insane, and I probably am, but I desperately want to find artifacts and arrowheads on my property, so lately, I have been standing in my forest (being eaten alive by mosquitoes), closing my eyes, and asking Jesus to lead me to the artifacts. My theory is that the wild hogs and armadillos could have dug some up, so I am asking to see some that may be sticking out of the dirt. Instead, I have been finding a feather. It is not unusual to find feathers here, but now I find one every single time I try to "manifest". So, it has increased. I used to find feathers once every few months. Now I am finding them every single time I do this.

- My property was under water during native times *** very possible. It's swampy. So, they may not exist

Does anyone else have experience with manifesting what they want? I'm not talking about "magick", just sort of "willing" what you want. Power of the mind. Manipulating the matrix. Whatever you want to call it, that's what I'm talking about.

I don't want to dig deep holes in my property. It's like a needle in a haystack, too. Besides, I'm small and I look ridiculous jumping on a shovel. It's hard work!

Spidermod

So, back to manifesting. It's not working. And it's not fair. SO MANY people find arrowheads here!

Also say self affirmations about what you want to find and picture it what you want to find in your head.
Like this:
I am a master and finding arrowheads and artifacts.
These dowsing rods will help me find arrowheads and artifacts.
These dowsing rods will guide me safely.

After when you're finished and found what you needed. always say thank you to whoever spirit or higher being that helped you. People think I'm crazy when I have dowsing rods. But they always do help me find the things I need. :)