Debunking March 12th: The End of John Titor?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yes Khaos, it will be the end of my story. You are correct, it was all just a story. At least the original content that I posted, not what came afterwards. That was posted by those who believed they were speaking on my behalf, using the words chosen for me.

The date was chosen because of the Moon and Saturn aligning. I am an astronomy fanatic, so why not use that in my story. Its good to know someone was paying attention after all these years. Nuclear war can happen, but that is left up to the people in charge of the dead man's switch.

I have watched you all during the last 15 years. Its incredible the amount of effort you have put into continuing my legacy. It amuses me.

- JT
Feel free to start a new discussion in which you're going to officially state that you are John Titor. If that's the case, you gotta know what the secret song is, right? Pamela would then be possibly able to confirm if you are the real deal.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Yes Khaos, it will be the end of my story. You are correct, it was all just a story. At least the original content that I posted, not what came afterwards. That was posted by those who believed they were speaking on my behalf, using the words chosen for me.

The date was chosen because of the Moon and Saturn aligning. I am an astronomy fanatic, so why not use that in my story. Its good to know someone was paying attention after all these years. Nuclear war can happen, but that is left up to the people in charge of the dead man's switch.

I have watched you all during the last 15 years. Its incredible the amount of effort you have put into continuing my legacy. It amuses me.

- JT

Yet another impostor.