Marine Says he Saw ‘Bigfoot’ in Connecticut

Cryptozoology News

Cryptozoology Blog
A Connecticut veteran says he saw an unidentified biped.

The eyewitness, whose name and location were provided but were kept anonymous, claims he was walking in the woods with his son when the sighting took place in October 2019.

connecticut-bigfoot-1024x654.jpeg

“It was around 11:30 a.m., very bright and sunny, and I was walking with my adult son. There was a wall, about 2 feet tall,” he told BFRO investigator Mike Young.

Suddenly, he reports, a “black figure” showed up behind the wall.

“The black animal was about 5 feet tall and at first I thought it was a bear.”

But the alleged animal was walking on two legs and after five seconds it walked into the woods.

“I didn’t see its face but it had a cone-shaped head, no neck. A slim body with very black hair and long swinging arms with short legs,” he recalls.

He claims the creature didn’t run but that “it moved very fast”.

The post Marine Says he Saw ‘Bigfoot’ in Connecticut appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

Angelface239

The eyewitness, whose name and location were provided but were kept anonymous, claims he was walking in the woods with his son when the sighting took place in October 2019.

“It was around 11:30 a.m., very bright and sunny, and I was walking with my adult son. There was a wall, about 2 feet tall,” he told BFRO investigator Mike Young.

But the alleged animal was walking on two legs and after five seconds it walked into the woods.

“I didn’t see its face but it had a cone-shaped head, no neck. A slim body with very black hair and long swinging arms with short legs,” he recalls.

The post Marine Says he Saw ‘Bigfoot’ in Connecticut appeared first on Cryptozoology News.
I am not really sure if this big foot legend i is real.

TimeFlipper

Is the photograph here supposed to be, spot the bigfoot if you can? :ROFLMAO:..

Does he know that bears can walk upright too? I don't know how far they can walk that way but they can.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Well if they do the video is either shaky or too far away to make out what your looking at..

Right, and with today's technology, we should be able to get excellent footage of big foot, UFO's, etc. Now, I do admit, sometimes I forget my camera and phone when I'm out exploring, but at least I'm not making claims. LOL!!!

OakFieldAlienz444

Right, and with today's technology, we should be able to get excellent footage of big foot, UFO's, etc. Now, I do admit, sometimes I forget my camera and phone when I'm out exploring, but at least I'm not making claims. LOL!!!

Yeah? I saw a USO on a live web cam devoted to watching eagles in Cattalina Island California.
There was no doubt about what it was. Sadly I didn't have recording software or a phone with a camera at that time.
But this huge metal thing came out of the ocean and flew off. Had lights on it. Later on saw a UFO show about how Cattalina Island is a hotspot for UFO's and I had no idea. Weird stuff does get caught on camera it's just exceedingly rare. These things know how to hide