Mark of the Beast: MARC = Multiple Automated Readout Computer Chip

Samstwitch

Revelation 13:15-18: "The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666."

Computer Chip in hand.jpg Chip implant.jpg

MARK = MARC = M.A.R.C.C. = Multiple Automated Readout Computer Chip
BEAST = B.E.A.S.T. = Battle Engagement Area Simulation and Tracking

The U.S. Government has this technology. The MARC is the name for "Multiple Automated Readout Computer Chip", which is an implantable computer chip that has been used in the military. Information on U.S. Government Website used to be accessible on this subject prior to 9-11. I know, because that's where I got the information.

The BEAST stands for "Battle Engagement Area Simulation and Tracking" which is the computer that tracks the MARC. If you do a search you can find bits and pieces about it on the Internet, but almost everything about it has been taken down. I did find one piece of evidence that I forgot about. It's a photocopy of a cover to a Naval Report on the B.E.A.S.T. from Naval Research Laboratory dated October 16, 1990. (There is a variance in the title, "Battle Engagement Area Simulator/Tracker", but it's the same thing.) Photo below.

Naval File, BEAST, 75.jpg

Obama Care and RFID Implantable Computer Chip in Humans: The Obama Health Care Bill under Class II (Paragraph 1, Section B) specifically includes "(ii) a Class II Device that is implantable..."

1) "The US Government has a computer named B.E.A.S.T. (Battle Engagement Area Simulation and Tracking), developed out of Area 51. It uplinks to a satellite using GPS. They power a Diode in a computer chip called M.A.R.C. (Multiple Automated Readout Chip), which is best placed in the hand or forehead because of lowest body temperature. I don't put any stock in the view that this is from prophesy, however, this is an interesting choice of terms used by our government for such a system. Another reminder that those in charge are well aware of their actions and God's Law but continue on their ungodly path." CLICK ME TO READ MORE

2) I first heard about this information on the Art Bell Show back in the 1990's. CLICK ME to visit a Website with a PDF file from Naval Research about the B.E.A.S.T. PDF FILE: CLICK ME FOR PDF FILE

3) MARK OF THE BEAST: CLICK ME

Revelation 16:2 The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly and painful sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped his image."

Mark of the Beast, Dees.jpg

Revelation 20: 4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelation 2:10-11 Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor’s crown. Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. The one who is victorious will not be hurt at all by the second death.

Samstwitch

Six: The Mark Unleashed is a movie based on this Bible Prophecy about the Mark of the Beast being implemented in the USA. Stars include Stephen Baldwin, Eric Roberts, and Jeffrey Dean Morgan. Watch the FULL movie above!

kurisu

I understand if your tracking soldier who are on the front lines however the general people and, others who aren't fighting shouldnt have this chip, Or rather no one should put a tracker on their clothing if it means that much. I'm glad it's simply a small chip that's in your hand some rubbing alcohol, anesthesia, candle and, a knife will get that sucker out without a problem. I'll carry it on me so that no one will notice. then, when i'm ready to make my move trash it :D

This is truly sicking and, I'll never allow this to happen to myself or my future family and, if it's in my power I would protect everyone in the nation from these things.

Samstwitch

I understand if your tracking soldier who are on the front lines however the general people and, others who aren't fighting shouldnt have this chip, Or rather no one should put a tracker on their clothing if it means that much. I'm glad it's simply a small chip that's in your hand some rubbing alcohol, anesthesia, candle and, a knife will get that sucker out without a problem. I'll carry it on me so that no one will notice. then, when i'm ready to make my move trash it :D

This is truly sicking and, I'll never allow this to happen to myself or my future family and, if it's in my power I would protect everyone in the nation from these things.

The Bible says, anyone who takes the Mark of the Beast is damned to spend eternity in Hell. Those who take the Mark will have to renounce Christ and worship the Antichrist. NEVER take the Mark, even if you plan on removing it. That won't count with God.

The Bible says, those who refuse to take the Mark and worship the Beast will be imprisoned for 10 days and then beheaded. Better to die quickly and spend eternity in Heaven than spend it in Hell.

In the movie I posted above, they also cover these specific subjects.

kurisu

The Bible says, anyone who takes the Mark of the Beast is damned to spend eternity in Hell. Those who take the Mark will have to renounce Christ and worship the Antichrist. NEVER take the Mark, even if you're plan on removing it. That won't count with God.

And, what if it's forced?

Samstwitch

And, what if it's forced?

I just added more to my Post #4 that answers your question. The movie also addresses this matter. I also added the Scripture below to Post #1.

BTW, there will be some who don't take the Mark of the Beast, but will be in hiding and survive. This all takes place during the 7-year Great Tribulation period spoken of in Revelation of the Bible.

Revelation 20: 4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelation 2:10-11 Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor’s crown. Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. The one who is victorious will not be hurt at all by the second death.

P.S. Stephen Baldwin (actor in the movie) is Christian. Here's what Wikipedia says about his conversion to Christianity:

In September 2006, Baldwin released his book titled The Unusual Suspect, which details highlights from his personal life, career, days of drug abuse, and ultimately, his turn to becoming a born-again Christian after the 9/11 attacks. In the same year, Baldwin, Mario D'Ortenzio and Bobby Brewer founded Breakthrough Ministry, which was designed to utilize extreme sports as a ministry via arena tours, called AsSalt Tours. The tours featured extreme sports celebrities, including Christian Hosoi. In 2007, Daniel Southern joined Baldwin as president of his ministry. In late 2008, Baldwin formed a for-profit organization called Antioch Ministry, which exists "to facilitate the gifts and calling of Stephen Baldwin". In 2009, Baldwin and Southern launched a third ministry called Now More Than Ever, designed to reach enlisted men and women in the military around the world.​
In 2008, Baldwin teamed up with conservative talk-radio host Kevin McCullough to put together a Saturday radio show called Baldwin/McCullough Radio. As of April 18, 2009, the show aired on more than 213 stations and in more than 400 cities across the US, and worldwide on Sirius 161 and XM 227. Baldwin appears weekly on the show from the broadcast studios in New York City, as well as from various locations around the US when he is traveling for other business purposes.​

Stephen Baldwin 2.0 | Actor Stephen Baldwin's Official Website

kurisu

I just added more to my Post #4 that answers your question. The movie also addresses this matter. I also added the Scripture below to Post #1.

BTW, there will be some who don't take the Mark of the Beast, but will be in hiding and survive. This all takes place during the 7-year Great Tribulation period spoken of in Revelation of the Bible.

P.S. Stephen Baldwin (actor in the movie) is Christian. Here's what Wikipedia says about his conversion to Christianity:

In September 2006, Baldwin released his book titled The Unusual Suspect, which details highlights from his personal life, career, days of drug abuse, and ultimately, his turn to becoming a born-again Christian after the 9/11 attacks. In the same year, Baldwin, Mario D'Ortenzio and Bobby Brewer founded Breakthrough Ministry, which was designed to utilize extreme sports as a ministry via arena tours, called AsSalt Tours. The tours featured extreme sports celebrities, including Christian Hosoi. In 2007, Daniel Southern joined Baldwin as president of his ministry. In late 2008, Baldwin formed a for-profit organization called Antioch Ministry, which exists "to facilitate the gifts and calling of Stephen Baldwin". In 2009, Baldwin and Southern launched a third ministry called Now More Than Ever, designed to reach enlisted men and women in the military around the world.​
In 2008, Baldwin teamed up with conservative talk-radio host Kevin McCullough to put together a Saturday radio show called Baldwin/McCullough Radio. As of April 18, 2009, the show aired on more than 213 stations and in more than 400 cities across the US, and worldwide on Sirius 161 and XM 227. Baldwin appears weekly on the show from the broadcast studios in New York City, as well as from various locations around the US when he is traveling for other business purposes.​

Stephen Baldwin 2.0 | Actor Stephen Baldwin's Official Website

I just finished that movie ( Lol i deleted it but, i put pizza by mistake rather then, movie :p I guess i know where my mind is at :p ) and, I have to say I truly enjoyed it, it was both inspirational and, truly fearful. I was sad to hear about the blonde haired boy even with a short story and, decent / low acting rating something about the movie gets you attached to it. Maybe since it reflects the truth about life how some will make the bad choice and, many do even with a hatred of something if your beaten down enough even your hope can be shattered along with your beliefs.

I just pray to God no matter what happens to me in my lifetime I will never become to weak as to back down from my person beliefs whether wrong or right. It's a good movie non the less.

Samstwitch

I just added a PHOTO to my Post #1...A photocopy of a cover to a Naval Report on the B.E.A.S.T. from Naval Research Laboratory dated October 16, 1990.

Peregrini

You just know, that when they start this project to "mark" everyone they will start with the children. They will say it's a GPS locator for the children. It will provide immediate medical information about the child in an emergency. It's to protect the children if they get lost or are abducted. Who can be against protecting the children? How many gullible people will fall for that? Far too many. This is why the Government has control of the public school system. They are intentionally keeping people "dumb" so they will be accepting of the Government's "help". This is one of the scariest parts of the end times for me. I fear for the Under-Educated people, or sheeple as Samstwitch calls them, they will be led astray without ever knowing it.