Marshall Barnes Time Machine

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Marshall Barnes is unstable. I can prove it to you. Tell him you enjoy the work of Ronald Mallett. Barnes was stalking me on Twitter. I had to block him.

Marshall Barnes is unstable. I can prove it to you. Tell him you enjoy the work of Ronald Mallett. Barnes was stalking me on Twitter. I had to block him.

I am unstable. unstable doesn't mean that you can't do research on time travel. Do you think at the beginning of Nikola Tesla everyone was not saying I was ¨unstable¨ or a ¨crazy man¨. I will not let other people chance my mind, I will try it myself. And after I will know the fact, not your hearsay that are not based on fact.

PaulaJedi you can think whatever you want, but it doesn't mean you told the truth. Anyway, what is the truth? For me and for you its 2 different thing. Wathever I say I am sure you will never chance that point of view.

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
No i dont but no harm in having a look at it.

Being a German word did it come from them at some point?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

I am unstable. unstable doesn't mean that you can't do research on time travel. Do you think at the beginning of Nikola Tesla everyone was not saying I was ¨unstable¨ or a ¨crazy man¨. I will not let other people chance my mind, I will try it myself. And after I will know the fact, not your hearsay that are not based on fact.

PaulaJedi you can think whatever you want, but it doesn't mean you told the truth. Anyway, what is the truth? For me and for you its 2 different thing. Wathever I say I am sure you will never chance that point of view.

I am just giving you a heads up to be careful. You are a free spirit. Do what you want.