Marshall Barnes Time Machine

vp8671

I have studied em transmission indepth , i have a degree in electrhonics engineering, software engineer and physics. I think I know a couple of things or two ( no pun intended )

lamdo263

Interesting presentation. Notes, as told in Thursday's Universe by Marcia Bartusiak Thursdays Universe, by Marcia Bartsuiak - Bing there's a balance between black hole mechanics and other dimension states of being as communicated via White Holes. This has to do with how the universe maintains the energy law of conservation, without just one dimension holding all of the power.

There is a contrast between the proto-system shown here and an older time machine that Andrew Basagio was exposed to in his later youth given privy to a secret cadre that has used time travel devices. This other device was about ten feet high, had two post that formed a window for walk-in time travel access and was owned by the government.

From what I got of the second device, is that it caused an energized window that one could just walk into and be at that destination. To keep myself safe, I will not give further details.

In the book Thursday's Universe, the white hole expression is occurring around any substantial gravity body, however these white holes open and exhaust energy at one one-thousandths of a second, about the same exposure a sports event camera makes its timed photo.
Hey I was talking with Marshall Barnes about John Searl generator and I start talking about is research on time travel. I have watch a lot of video and read a lot of is text. I am gonna build a Verdrehung Fan to try to create one enough big to send thing in it.

Last edited:

lamdo263

Hey I was talking with Marshall Barnes about John Searl generator and I start talking about is research on time travel. I have watch a lot of video and read a lot of is text. I am gonna build a Verdrehung Fan to try to create one enough big to send thing in it.
A second note, on the worm hole construction, is that worm holes to anywhere are closely watched. This is because of a treaty between the Orion system and our own, concerning the hidden star gates that we now have in our hidden inventory.

They caught these aliens leaving the irises open when activated, so that genetic information from their reptoid sector could filter into Earth's realm. This is and was then, at the time, a big no no.

This is in the Dan Burish interviews

Not all Orions are reptoid. The ones in the Voronezh school incident weren't Voronezh UFO incident - Wikipedia.

steven chiverton

ive seen that youtube video of marshal barnes demonstration using the metal "Verdrehung Fan, so any metal can reflect infrared so it bounces it into a space which he says has a micro black hole so it be so small and week you couldn't even detect it there so try covering fan blades ln a fan in foil and see if ya get any effect then, as for the fan well i tried googling it and got nothing so he may of created it himself and he did give some clues on how it works but i forgot it or stored the download on a file for latter research

TimeFlipper

ive seen that youtube video of marshal barnes demonstration using the metal "Verdrehung Fan, so any metal can reflect infrared so it bounces it into a space which he says has a micro black hole so it be so small and week you couldn't even detect it there so try covering fan blades ln a fan in foil and see if ya get any effect then, as for the fan well i tried googling it and got nothing so he may of created it himself and he did give some clues on how it works but i forgot it or stored the download on a file for latter research

Nah Cobber Steve, the guys nuts!!

10037:LOL:..