Debate Martial Law in the United States

Okay, I won't discredit you, BUT I want proof of how these inalienable rights extend to peoples other than non European descent males, because when these things were stated and the constitution written women, Negros, or anyone else not White Heterosexual Male Protestant didn't have any voice. The original colonies grew through war and manifest destiny to include peoples of yellow, red, and brown skin as well as Catholics when lands were bought from the French and Spanish. As a Black female it seems the Constitution doesn't extend to me and many others feel this way also which is the main reason the Constitution and Bill of Rights is obsolete.
That's interesting. Not because I agree with you, but because you have just revealed yourself and your entire race to be enemies of America. I thought it was only jews.

I am NOT an enemy of America. Hell I was born and raised here with no ties to Africa since the 1700s when fellow Arabs and Africans sold my ancestors. Contrary to popular belief most Blacks, particularly from rural areas like Georgia where I was raised, only want peace and a chance in the world. We don't like the corrupt and incompetent leadership anymore than Whites!
Thank you for this post. We are all a family.
Stay strong, keep your chin up, no matter what happens.

walt willis

We may be getting closer to seeing martial law declared as you observe the people of color reaction to the police and blacks conflicts in the cities escalate.

Over a long period of suffering within the black communities around the whole country there was bound to be a reaction at some point.

Blacks in this country are painfully aware that they are not afforded the same comfort of living as most whites and believe that this is totally unjust.

As a group, they can identify with each other because they share the same skin color.

Most whites may never understand because of their inability to walk in their shoes for even one day.

As this economy continues to fail we may see more strife and struggle between the races that could have cataclysmic results.

Suraska

We may be getting closer to seeing martial law declared as you observe the people of color reaction to the police and blacks conflicts in the cities escalate.

Over a long period of suffering within the black communities around the whole country there was bound to be a reaction at some point.

Blacks in this country are painfully aware that they are not afforded the same comfort of living as most whites and believe that this is totally unjust.

As a group, they can identify with each other because they share the same skin color.

Most whites may never understand because of their inability to walk in their shoes for even one day.

As this economy continues to fail we may see more strife and struggle between the races that could have cataclysmic results.

I grew up small town Georgia where everyone got along just fine regardless of race and let me tell you these inner city Blacks NEED THEIR ASSES KICKED!!! I am Black albeit a female and I cannot for the life of me understand what these destructive roaming mobs are accomplishing besides setting the entire race back to the Stone Ages! That's why I refuse to live urbanly. When I left small town Georgia I moved to small town North Dakota because there's more peace to be had rurally. Blacks can attend university, own property,and anything else the Constitution allows. There is NO EXCUSE! The good decent Blacks need to get OUT of the metropolises to smaller communities where the citizens are well intergrated and just trying to get by and the Department of Homeland Security needs to start spending more money at home cleaning up the urban ghettos. If martial law is needed to accomplish that then I am all for it!

Last edited:

I grew up small town Georgia where everyone got along just fine regardless of race and let me tell you these inner city Blacks NEED THEIR ASSES KICKED!!! I am Black albeit a female and I cannot for the life of me understand what these destructive roaming mobs are accomplishing besides setting the entire race back to the Stone Ages! That's why I refuse to live urbanly. When I left small town Georgia I moved to small town North Dakota because there's more peace to be had rurally. Blacks can attend university, own property,and anything else the Constitution allows. There is NO EXCUSE! The good decent Blacks need to get OUT of the metropolises to smaller communities where the citizens are well intergrated and just trying to get by and the Department of Homeland Security needs to start spending more money at home cleaning up the urban ghettos. If martial law is needed to accomplish that then I am all for it!
You have a multibillion dollar corporate industry aimed at curving cultural indoctrination by isolating each other based on race and locale, creating more and more barriers, allowing for a prevalence of lack of education, interracial and intraracial conflicts to boil and brew, promoting violence and physical wealth instead of emotional and mental well-being. It is horrific, a snowball effect, a downward spiral.
If you can put up sides, it is only a matter of time before the ones boxed in attempt a coup;
which completely "justifies" genocide when the news media and police are corporations as well, are all in on the game and hiding the truth from the public via compartmentalization of their sinister war efforts and chaotic tactical regimes.

Fuel for the fire. Soylent green is people.

walt willis

How about "Divide and Concur" ?

A problem is created as a way for the government to come to the rescue?

Just the same old game from a new crop of fools...

Except this is going to be a familial rescue, galactic level in a sense, and also prevalence of "tribes". Love will win. Already has. Stay strong, keep people close.

Suraska

Except this is going to be a familial rescue, galactic level in a sense, and also prevalence of "tribes". Love will win. Already has. Stay strong, keep people close.

Please don't take this wrong way but What love?! There's none left on our Earth! We bow down to the Almighty King Dollar, would betray our own mothers to get ahead,and have abused the poor planet to death.

Please don't take this wrong way but What love?! There's none left on our Earth! We bow down to the Almighty King Dollar, would betray our own mothers to get ahead,and have abused the poor planet to death.

I don't have a BLUES CLUES about a DOLLAR. I bow down to Earth, to all family. To LOVE.
Fuck money.
Indians, man. Turtle Island, Dude.
2178068-master_roshi_and_turtle.jpg

Hopi Holi Rainbow Warriors of Elohi.
Love already won.

Judastitor

I would like to dedicate this thread to all the scenarios that could possibly take place based upon people’s feelings, visions, personal thoughts or etc.

The subject is: Martial Law in the United States, in the years and months to come. Please list all the scenarios that could cause this event to happen.

Please, no fighting over differences of opinions, all opinions will be welcomed.