Maryland Resident Spots Bipedal Creature Missing its Body

Cryptozoology News

Cryptozoology Blog
CLARKSBURG, Md. — A Maryland resident on Friday said he saw “an entity” without a body with just a pair of legs.

humanoid-alien-legs-maryland.jpeg

The anonymous man claims he was hiking on the east side of Mount Pearl near Clarksburg when he noticed the anomalous sighting.

“Two legs is all I saw. The only sound I remember was the sound of me going down the mountain,” he recalled about the purported biped.

The eyewitness says the legs looked like those of an elk and that he expected a to see a complete animal but was shocked to see just the two legs walking.

“I was stunned. I had to take a few moments to reevaluate what I saw, in case I had mistaken something for these legs.”

He added that he was looking for the creature but was unable to locate it.

The subject simply described the legs as “very tall” and elk-like.

“They crossed my path.”

Last month, a Pennsylvania man also reported a similar event on MUFON where “two large grey legs” were walking across a path.

In 2015, a motorist in the Keystone State claimed to have seen a “humanoid” wearing an astronaut suit and a “hybrid deer-dog” that appeared to be his pet.

In Lora del Rio, Spain, people report frequently seeing bodiless legs crossing the section of a transited road.

If you have seen anything you can not identify and you would like to file a report, please use this form.

The post Maryland Resident Spots Bipedal Creature Missing its Body appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

Falkon303

This reminds me of the WEIRD video of the leg creatures that people have filmed. Noone can explain what they are, but I wonder if they could be an alien lifeform that is surviving on Earth.