Mass Shooting Las Vegas 50 dead 200 injured

Mayhem

Zenith
Las Vegas shooting: At least 50 dead, more than 200 injured in massacre

A gunman turned a Las Vegas concert into a killing field Sunday night, murdering at least 50 people and injuring more than 200 others in the deadliest mass shooting in modern United States history.

The suspect, who was killed, was identified as 64-year-old Stephen Paddock, a local resident. Authorities also said they were "confident" Paddock's roommate, Marilou Danley, had been located. Officials previously described Danley as a person of interest.

Please Pray for those dead and injured.

Mayhem

Zenith
His brother shocked says he snapped, something happened. An understatement to say the least.

Khaos

where the wild things are
I'm calling it a false flag operation. How convenient that the alleged shooter is dead.

Did you also read up on how his father was on the FBI's Most Wanted?

Las Vegas shooter’s father was on the FBI’s most wanted list

I do believe the government purposely instigates events such as these. Its always a lone wolf, with no criminal background, who lived a quiet life, and then suddenly they go berserk and kill without warning. What if these lone wolves are just plants by the government and at some specific time and place, they are given a signal to cause a mass shooting.

ZeoEmeraude

It is a sad state of events in any case. Folks shouldn't have to die just to see a concert. We live in perilous times to say the least. When will we as a species learn that the best way to overcome anything is with peace and understanding. I fear that we may never evolve unless we can quell these baser instincts that dominate our lives.

jcolanzi

I'm calling it a false flag operation. How convenient that the alleged shooter is dead.

It's looking more and more like a typical CIA op.

There are many on the left putting the blame on the victims for being shot.

Another coincidence is they are also looking into the possibility that Hefner was murdered.

He was scheduled to testify against an elite Hollywood pedophile network.

Easy way to divert public attention and try to place blame on the right at the same time.