Massive Information Download

Sam Slagg

A few nights ago I received a massive information download that lasted over five hours straight. Having been abducted for more than thirty five years now, this is the first time anything like this has happened. My wife said that I spoke at "triple speed" without pausing. She could only pick out about every fourth word or so. The information included time, space, dimension and even mathematical formulas . Any other abductees experiencing this????

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Do you remember any of the information, or is it just "stored" inside? This is interesting...

Sam Slagg

Do you remember any of the information, or is it just "stored" inside? This is interesting...
I remember some of the information, yes. I will attempt to access the information and have my wife make a recording in an effort to understand what is being downloaded. I'm not a mathematician so I cannot reproduce the formulas without accessing the information first.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I heard about this before, but I'm really impressed that it actually happened to you, that recently.

That kind of information is definitely not something you'd read in regular books or on the Internet, right?

I'm wondering what's the purpose behind this. A secret data backup?

Sam Slagg

I heard about this before, but I'm really impressed that it actually happened to you, that recently.

That kind of information is definitely not something you'd read in regular books or on the Internet, right?

I'm wondering what's the purpose behind this. A secret data backup?
Absolutely. Mathematics has never been a favorite subject of mine anyway. I couldn't invent a formula if I had to. I haven't been in school in a loooong time :) I've heard of this sort of thing too but never really believed it until I experienced it personally. Hopefully we can access this information and see what all was downloaded.

Sam Slagg

Any chance she recorded it or made a video?

OK...so all we get when attempting to make a recording is a high energy sound. You don't even hear my wife asking questions...just a weird high energy sound as if standing next to a transformer. We have attempted to use the little hand-held recorder that uses the little cassette tapes (you younger folks will just have to google cassette tapes) A similar type that is digital, the old timey ones with the big cassettes, and a cell phone...all with the same results. Different locations too.....

Any thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions?