Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.net] May 31st, Satan PM's with Peragro

KiraSjon

1702432804826.png

The Time Travel Library

The Time Travel Library! The world's largest archive of time travel information available on the Internet.
IPB
The Time Travel Library
HelpSearchMembersCalendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Time Travel Library > Time Travel Hoaxers > Peragro Hoax > Bulletin Board Posts

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+
> May 31st, Satan PM's with Peragro

Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
KiraSjon post Sep 24 2004, 08:18 PM
Post #1

Group: Librarian
Member No.: 6

Posted: May 31 2004, 06:41 PM

Ok, I have quickly gathered a few of the electronic conversations we had. I had to thin them out a bit because alot of them were off topic, kind of like me asking another forum member how their day was, what is going on, etc. Stuff that is somewhat boring. So, even as boring as these may be here is a select few that were a little more interesting than the rest.

May 17 2004, 08:04 PM

You can download an evaluation of MIRC from www.mirc.com.

Could you please let me know the server name? I have tried a few that people gave me, but they all failed.

May 18 2004, 03:42 PM

Hey peragro. Last night I got a bit worried about you. Not about traveling back home but more about your mental state. You sounded very separated last night, and a bit depressed. Are you doing ok? I mean, I would rather go to the gps coordinates and find nothing than to find a corpse. I really am distressed at what sounded like an emotionally distraut person last night. Oh, and one other thing, it kind of bothers me that you think I would record conversations, especially without your consent. If you want them recorded I can, but I give you the same courtesy I would like...not being recorded without my permission. I am not mad I just don't want you to think me that little.

There is no need to worry about me. If I sounded detached, that would be because for the most part I am. You have no idea what it is like doing this alone. I am paranoid and find myself worrying about my trip home constantly. Seeing all of the automobiles on the roads last night hit me pretty hard. I have never seen anything like it and it is a little depressing to watch energy being wasted in such a nonchalant way.

Again, I am fine, this is just a lot to take in. The internet is sort of like therapy in a way. I can scream to the world and tell all my secrets without the fear of actually jeopardizing myself. You can record any conversations we may have in the future if you wish. It will not hurt me in the least.

Sure, I have a small fear that you or someone else may be an actual govt. worker who watches the internet for signs of such things as this, but even if you (or someone else) where, I do not believe I would be in any real danger seeing as how I will be gone soon. Jesus himself could show himself in this time and hardly anyone would believe him.

May 18 2004, 09:46 PM

I am still here. I am just a little overwhelmed right now with questions from everyone via email and this forum. I was a little busy with a few things today, but I am going to try and give at least an hour or so each night to these questions before I leave.

I will start a journal tonight for you and everyone else.

May 18 2004, 09:53 PM

There are more people in there tonight, including phoenix that want to converse with you. Want to?

I will join you all shortly.

May 19 2004, 10:19 PM

Haven't heard from you in a while. Everything ok?

Thank you. I have not been on the internet much today because I am sick. I am however in the Chat Room right now.

May 20 2004, 07:44 PM

You can ask me all the questions you like. I apologize if it seems otherwise. I have been trying to answer everyone else's questions through this site and email and it gets a little tiring after a while. It has got to the point where I would rather talk to everyone else like a normal person, as opposed to sometimes feeling like I am being interrogated. On top of all of that, I am still pretty sick.

Posted: May 31 2004, 07:19 PM

(MORE S’tan comments as he had a “personal relationship building with preagro)

Back on topic, sorry for the side track:

I think that in alot of cases of falsified claims, it is the person who drives the story. In Jason's case I think initially it was that. After conversing with him over time the story began to fade to the background and a very nice guy emerged. I think that it was almost a hope of his that he would get "debunked" if you will. That is why he constantly laid the gauntlet down and repeated that we could use any methods to find him. In the end, and I am not trying to be overly sympathetic, I think the story began to drive the person. Jason was trapped in the illusion that he had created with no way out. He seemed very competitive in nature, and anybody who is highly competitive can relate, that it is not as bad to lose, as it is to give up or surrender. So the further our conversations went on the more he wanted to be who he was, or seen as a person rather than being tied to the TT thread. To the believers, this can be viewed perhaps as proof that no one, even a TT, wants to be permanently tied to their job or position in life but rather by who they are. To the non believers, this can be viewed, perhaps, as a simple understanding that sometimes "hoaxers" as they have been called, are merely people driving a story, or in Jason's case unable to escape it.

I had jokingly told him one time that I was going to get a PI to track him down and get pictures, etc. He, as he told everyone else, said go ahead if I wished. I, after much deliberation and collaboration with many of the members here, decided against it. It came down to one point for me, the respect I would expect and try to offer to other people.

Also, I am not sure that I mentioned this before, I have not re-raffled through all of the many pages of this thread to verify, but I have a secret word that Jason and myself will use for future TT's that may attempt to "add on" to the Peragro storyline.

This post has been edited by Satan on May 31 2004, 07:33 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Bulletin Board Posts · Next Newest »
Enter Keywords

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

|---- Bulletin Board Posts

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th November 2004 - 01:59 AM