May have found a time travler

mullac998

I may have found a time traveler does anyone want to talk to me about it on skype. it would be to long and hard to explain on here

JasperMoon

I may have found a time traveler does anyone want to talk to me about it on skype. it would be to long and hard to explain on here

I don't go on Skype anymore too many unsavories, but I will talk to you there if necessary. just leave me your info and I'll try to get back to you.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

See, this sounds a lot more legitimate than someone coming on these forums and running their mouth about nonsense.
You can PM me if you want. I really am a believer.

Lord Henry

This time traveler you have contacted, does he have the means of going back in time and would be willing to take a English gent back to his own era?

Last edited:

walt willis

How many believe the reported time travel story from Andrew D. Basiago? I got fooled by a local guy named Bruce Ctibor last year.
I did a follow up with some folks that knew him from the past that proved to me that he may very well be nuts.
I have seen some evidence that time travel may be real from people I trust and also some first hand info too.
It would be nice to have a real TT person on this forum to answer some questions.
First hand communication is always best when it comes to such strange hard to believe or understand things!
At first I thought this was a fake video:

Romeo Anderson

I do not believe this, for me, it is abviously fake.
I mean, just think about it!
So you're a time traveler, will you tell anyone that you can travel in time? The answer is NO. (Unless you're a dumb person).
And why is he still here? And why on Skype? That makes no sense.
However I am sure he will NOT prove it.

TheDoctor

I do not believe this, for me, it is abviously fake.
I mean, just think about it!
So you're a time traveler, will you tell anyone that you can travel in time? The answer is NO. (Unless you're a dumb person).
And why is he still here? And why on Skype? That makes no sense.
However I am sure he will NOT prove it.
Personally, I'd tell lots of people if I was a time traveller (which I'm not). Why wouldn't you? I'd seriously like to know your point of view.

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
My Skype is Blue Wolf.
The profile picture is the same one I have on this account.
You may explain it to me on there if you wish to do so.
I am quite a believer with an open mind.