Mayan Artifacts - proof of ancient astronauts?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Apparently, the Mexican government released photos of ancient Mayan artifacts. Here is one below:

24.jpg

Naturally, you see an astronaut on top and objects that look like flying saucers. Were the Mayans creative or were they visited from a) humans from the future or b) aliens from another planet?

Now, here comes the problem --- like everything else there is the possibility that this one is fake,
however, there are some really good ones out there that aren't fake.

maya_ufo_statue_15_big.jpg
Opinions?

Earthmasque

Apparently, the Mexican government released photos of ancient Mayan artifacts. Here is one below:

View attachment 1364

Naturally, you see an astronaut on top and objects that look like flying saucers. Were the Mayans creative or were they visited from a) humans from the future or b) aliens from another planet?

Now, here comes the problem --- like everything else there is the possibility that this one is fake,

View attachment 1365
Opinions?
Faked.

The Mexican Government never had anything to do with this. Look into Klaus Dona.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

View attachment 1364

View attachment 1365
Opinions?
Faked.

The Mexican Government never had anything to do with this. Look into Klaus Dona.

Yes, the first one was.

TnWatchdog

They are either flying saucers or mushrooms, which they are depicting an out of body/mind experience. This is interesting...Is there a link to an article on this one as I haven't seen it before?

TnWatchdog

Thanks...I like stuff on this subject as I, as others, think or thought that these ancients maybe had some sort of a kick start to get their civilizations going. Pictures in caves and prior posts here explore this theory.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Thanks...I like stuff on this subject as I, as others, think or thought that these ancients maybe had some sort of a kick start to get their civilizations going. Pictures in caves and prior posts here explore this theory.

I know, the cave drawings are amazing. Let me see if I can dig some up....

Here are 12 paintings. The devil one is funny -- may just be someone creative...

12 ancient paintings containing surprising evidence of aliens | Blastr

If the 2nd one isn't a UFO, then I'm stumped...

skolog

hi
we were the astronauts ourselves, not visitors.
we had technology in the past, but all that went away when they repaired the planet. And they left evidences such as in this video:
artificial lakes of the pyramids
WORLDWIDE LAKES GEOMETRICALLY POSITIONED FROM GIZA (30, 60 OR 90 DEGREES LONGITUDE OR LATITUDE AWAY FROM GIZA)

DEATH OMEN

Read something like that in "Chariots of the Gods", pictures included, interesting to read about and muse over the photo of various objects, theories, "physical evidence", and so forth. I'll get real interested if someone gets their hands on the remains of a "real alien".