Maybe An Implant?

Josie1983

Hello,
This is my first time posting here. I have had things happen to me over the last 15 years that I can not really explain. Shadows, black outs, loss of time, new thoughts and ideas of knowledge I did not read about. 10 years ago I noticed I had a lump behind my ear. I was a teenage at the time. It did not hurt, but I was concerned it was cancer or something along those lines. I went to the Doctors and they said it was not anything they could see as an issue. the last 6 months I have had a lot of time losses, and other weird events happen. I had some insane strong magnets that I saved from work a few months ago and decided to place it all over my body to see what would happen. It would not stick, until I placed it over the lump behind my ear. it is not an insane pull, but it does have an attraction to that spot. I was not sure if I was causing it to stick based on angles or friction. I told a buddy that I had a magnet stick to my head. The next time we hung out he asked me to show him. I did and he was pretty shocked. He placed it there and moved it around and it stuck. He said he could feel a pull as well. We broke the magnet to a smaller size to see if it would stick better. It did. Here are a few pictures I took. I plan to have an x-ray taken next week. I am not sure why the magnet sticks there and I have never had anything metal placed in my body that I am aware of. There is no scar or entry mark from the lump. Just figured I would share this as I have heard about implants, but dont see many pictures of home testing. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_4056.JPG
    IMG_4056.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4086.JPG
    IMG_4086.JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 15

Loopi

The Bearded One
Looking forward to the X-Rays, hope all goes well. Have you thought of getting Hypnotized to see where your missing time went?

BlastTyrant

From what i understand Implants will Self-Destruct so to speak as soon as they are removed, so get what ever pictures you can of it when you can if you have it removed.

Most implants are organic and designed to mesh in with the human body, they cannot be detected by our current technology unless you really know what you're looking for.