Mayhem's silliness exposed!

mullac998

I had the opportunity to do a deep scan on the IP number that @Mayhem exposed in a big forum faux pas. It not cool to do that!

It confirms the claim of the banned member Walker. It belongs to a range owned by "Innovative Connecting" who have a commercial VPN app.

If @Mayhem is claiming that Walker was a sock puppet of Lussorio because of the IPs he was using.

Then he is going to have to explain how someone posting in 2016 was using IP range that only came into existence this year.

The company confirms that, I contacted them. :)

So a new member was banned simply because @Mayham thought it would be a giggle to cause mayhem "cough" to dig Lussorio name back up.

In full knowledge @Num7 probably still has nightmares over some of Lussorio revelations.

As if Lussorio corrects his temproal mistakes. @Num7 will find himself next to him as a woman preparing for a night of unbridled passion. :D

Seriously....

I suggest we unban Walker and send him an apology email in the hope he returns, as I believe he probably got some important insights.

Just saying

TimeFlipper

I had the opportunity to do a deep scan on the IP number that @Mayhem exposed in a big forum faux pas. It not cool to do that!

It confirms the claim of the banned member Walker. It belongs to a range owned by "Innovative Connecting" who have a commercial VPN app.

If @Mayhem is claiming that Walker was a sock puppet of Lussorio because of the IPs he was using.

Then he is going to have to explain how someone posting in 2016 was using IP range that only came into existence this year.

The company confirms that, I contacted them. :)

So a new member was banned simply because @Mayham thought it would be a giggle to cause mayhem "cough" to dig Lussorio name back up.

In full knowledge @Num7 probably still has nightmares over some of Lussorio revelations.

As if Lussorio corrects his temproal mistakes. @Num7 will find himself next to him as a woman preparing for a night of unbridled passion. :D

Seriously....

I suggest we unban Walker and send him an apology email in the hope he returns, as I believe he probably got some important insights.

Just saying
How did you know the IP number that Mayhem "exposed"?..

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
@Num7 was under the impression that our IP's weren't to be made public. This isn't against anyone so I am not trying to cause trouble, a moderator could potentially tell people where we live and put us in danger. I know I do not want my personal information shared, so this would include my IP address. Shouldn't moderators swear an oath not to share our information with others? I have no problems with banning repeated impostors, but the above raised a red flag. I don't need one of our past psychos trying to find out exactly where I live.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It used to be at TTI that IP addresses were part of every post. I would like to see that practice come back. Of course back then your IP address was unique to you. Nowadays that is no longer the case. I was using the Opera browser for a while because it shielded your IP address. I don't think that browser is safe to use anymore. Mine would activate by itself without input from me. A sure sign the browser has been hacked. I uninstalled it.

TimeFlipper

Mayhem took the liberty of exposing walkers ip address by taking a photo of it and posted it in the thread
Thats correct, plus it also shows the IP address of that starlite...From that IP, Admin was able to link Walker to other trolls weve had for several years before on Paranormalis, and you have obviously been in touch with that Walker aka Starlite...

Walker told you what to write in this thread didnt he? because no disrespect to you Mullac, but you do not have the same writing skills as does that Walker have, aka Starlite aka Lord Henry Chatterton aka Harriet B, et al...

Walker is just using you for his mouth piece Mullac, and remember you also wanted to believe in Harriet B, as well as Starlite, both exposed as that Walker....Dont let him use you Mullac..

mullac998

Thats correct, plus it also shows the IP address of that starlite...From that IP, Admin was able to link Walker to other trolls weve had for several years before on Paranormalis, and you have obviously been in touch with that Walker aka Starlite...

Walker told you what to write in this thread didnt he? because no disrespect to you Mullac, but you do not have the same writing skills as does that Walker have, aka Starlite aka Lord Henry Chatterton aka Harriet B, et al...

Walker is just using you for his mouth piece Mullac, and remember you also wanted to believe in Harriet B, as well as Starlite, both exposed as that Walker....Dont let him use you Mullac..
The Ip range which was linked to walker is new so there is no chance that it could be linked back to anyone previously as this ip range only came into existence this year.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
All this time, we're just trying to protect the community from those who want to harm it.

I won't get into technical stuff here. I'll just precise one point. When we're talking about a trail of IP and logins, we're talking about up to 6 or 8 accounts total, that span years. The 3 most recent accounts are in the current range of IPs. The previous, older accounts, didn't use that IP range. They used IPs (in other ranges) they have in common together and with those newer accounts as well. (Anyway... end of technical part).

Do we make member IP addresses public, in a normal context? No, never. The IP address that was released was the address used by a troll and stalker over a period of time. An individual who seeks to harm this forum. The kind of damage this person could potentially suffer from releasing his IP is nothing compared to the damage he would want to do here, to our message board. @PaulaJedi I don't want people to know where I live either.

Let's not forget the rules were broken several times by this individual, who had previous accounts that were locked for baiting and trolling. Should we allow him back under his latest identity and let him go as he pleases?

TimeFlipper

All this time, we're just trying to protect the community from those who want to harm it.

I won't get into technical stuff here. I'll just precise one point. When we're talking about a trail of IP and logins, we're talking about up to 6 or 8 accounts total, that span years. The 3 most recent accounts are in the current range of IPs. The previous, older accounts, didn't use that IP range. They used IPs (in other ranges) they have in common together and with those newer accounts as well. (Anyway... end of technical part).

Do we make member IP addresses public, in a normal context? No, never. The IP address that was released was the address used by a troll and stalker over a period of time. An individual who seeks to harm this forum. The kind of damage this person could potentially suffer from releasing his IP is nothing compared to the damage he would want to do here, to our message board. @PaulaJedi I don't want people to know where I live either.

Let's not forget the rules were broken several times by this individual, who had previous accounts that were locked for baiting and trolling. Should we allow him back under his latest identity and let him go as he pleases?
Absolutely not, keep him banned!!...