Meet Sylvester the Cat

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
My children named this cat Sylvester in memory of the deceased Sylvester the Talking Cat (see youtube) and his owner Steve, who is also gone. RIP to both. We miss you.

Sylvester showed up about a month ago. He wasn't neutered. I suspect he was dumped out here in the country because he probably started spraying and he meows a lot. Poor baby. Well, since then, he's had a vet visit, shots, and has been neutered. He gets along great with my cats and rabbits. He fits right in! We taught him to sleep through the night, and though he won't use a litter box, he obviously goes outside. He's about 1 year old. He's a VERY good kitty. Has never hissed or bitten!!!!! This is our 4th cat, but he chose us!!! What else could we do? Look at this beauty...

1644073203416.png1644073301469.png

TimeFlipper

My children named this cat Sylvester in memory of the deceased Sylvester the Talking Cat (see youtube) and his owner Steve, who is also gone. RIP to both. We miss you.

Sylvester showed up about a month ago. He wasn't neutered. I suspect he was dumped out here in the country because he probably started spraying and he meows a lot. Poor baby. Well, since then, he's had a vet visit, shots, and has been neutered. He gets along great with my cats and rabbits. He fits right in! We taught him to sleep through the night, and though he won't use a litter box, he obviously goes outside. He's about 1 year old. He's a VERY good kitty. Has never hissed or bitten!!!!! This is our 4th cat, but he chose us!!! What else could we do? Look at this beauty...

View attachment 13633View attachment 13634
He is gorgeous Paula, does he get on ok with Buddy?:D

Wind7

Staff

View attachment 13633View attachment 13634

Beautiful!

This is how my family was when I was a kid,
most every kitty we had was a stray that somehow landed on the step.

We had six at one point and even had a large oak branch that was cut to size
and permanently installed in the corner of our living room, each smaller branch held a
carpeted level for them to play or sleep on.

Also....

I am a HUGE fan of The Talking Kitty Cat (Sylvester...Random Kitty......Gibbyson.......The Rest) :)

Steve and Sylvester, RIP.
:(