Members experienced with pendulums?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi,

I'm wondering if some members of our community have experience with pendulums. Either building or using them. I'm pretty sure there are, but I couldn't remember who.

I have a pretty sweet quartz crystal, could I use it to build a pendulum? Would it be good? What would be good material?

As to how to use it, can anything be used as a pendulum? Or does it have to be made of something special?

Thanks in advance!! :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Nice, thank you for posting a link to your threads. It reminded me of the basics.

As to how you made it are the lapis lazuli, or the chain any special?

Mayhem

Zenith
It can be done with a lot of different things, it probably was back many years ago.

String can be used i think thats quite common and the length can be fairly short.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hi,

I'm wondering if some members of our community have experience with pendulums. Either building or using them. I'm pretty sure there are, but I couldn't remember who.

I have a pretty sweet quartz crystal, could I use it to build a pendulum? Would it be good? What would be good material?

As to how to use it, can anything be used as a pendulum? Or does it have to be made of something special?

I don't even know where mine is!!! I personally can't trust them because human hands are never still. I think you need to cleanse them in the sun or something along those lines. I'm not much help. It has been a VERY long time since I was into that stuff.

lamdo263

Hi,

You can also use a metal plumb bob. You must ethereally connect with your set up. for it to work. With metal use string.

TimeFlipper

Hi,

Are you thinking about hypnotising people? :eek:..

HYPNODIS.jpg