Mephala worship

Beholder

What is the worst that could happen if you worship a made up monster from fiction? Is it the idea itself that makes it good or bad, no matter where the values came from? Could a fictional demon still possess you and drive you into madness from the subconscious making it real? Or are fictional demons actually real, showing themselves through nightmares turned into art before laying eggs in your brain?
75582873-1584565597.png

Beholder

Oh great Mephala, lend us the strength to not become victims of our own desires. Do not let Dibella's naivety mock the clarity of your wisdom, for love at first sight is nothing more than a temporary spell of naivety among the young. Do not look down at the poor Dunmer for selling firewood, for the love for his children is truer than any temporary fling he had in the past.

And would you please not feed us to your giant spider minions? No? If I bring you a goat then? Okay, five virgins recruited every week to your nest then.

Last edited:

Beholder

Nothing strange happened so far. Not even my usual nightmares.

label

What we see here is a bit deeper and much rooted to our core of the masculine and the feminine energy.

We see desire, we see strength and connect to it divinity. But I guess this needs a bit more of an explanation.

Man and Woman regardless of origin had a origin. Now you can argue creation or evolution point is both had to exist for us to exist. Truth is cloning, artificial insemination is still a product of birth as it uses the original genetic building blocks. No matter how powerful we become no matter what we do, we will have limitation.

God as God cannot have limitations, there is no creating a rock that can't be lifted or any other paradox because God don't play by our rules and science seems to forget this. People think they can outsmart God by twisting meanings, muddy the waters and the list goes on.

Truth is a God doesn't need permission to exist.

But what of all the horror that happens every day! surly God can stop all of this! No... It was made very clear that we are at the mercy of each other until death part us form this world.

But surly a compassionate God will not impression people in hell! God don't imprison people in hell, each has a choice and every choice has consequence.

Now what is all this talk about the masculine and the feminine then! I answer "creation" People fail to realize how important they are, how important their choices are. Without woman humanity dies, without men humanity dies. In order to create life these two very powerful very important energies must become one.

Each hell on earth is made by the mind and heart of those who created it. Simply put when you look at an image that image was created by a mind, heart and intent. The same is true with the world we live in. We live in a broken world because we allowed it to become broken.

A simple truth is for bad to happen good needs only to stand idle.

In order to find yourself you need to find your spirit that animates and binds you to your body, thought and inner consciousness. In order find God however, one needs to look past everything and move within the spirit towards the light. The original KJV is a good place to start but it is your heart that must understand Romans 10 verse 10 "with the heart man believe"

Why is the word man used all over the place? because both woman and man is seen as man as the word man == human. Every step is your own every thought and choice your own.

No one can or should force you to do anything. It is up to you, Is a image powerful enough to move your soul? Only you can answer this question. But at this point I digress...

Truth is I am the very last person that should write about this stuff... I am not a good person I don't pretend to be, I act kindly because kindness is part of me, as is my anger hate and every other negative emotion. But I rather have my God then have to face the darkness alone... This much I can say is true.