Merkaba machine my first thread

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Another do nothing machine. I've built lots of those.

The 11th

Not a subscription trap intentionally, I just wanted and easy platform to write and publish to lots of my friends have read it and not moaned :) they didn't need to subscribe to read it

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I own both books THE ANCIENT SECRET OF THE FLOWER OF LIFE, :) and to be honest the research, re-engineering, re-inventing and conclusions I have come to started with and still have a spiritual element to them.

I've seen the Merkaba being described as the tree of life in the past. But you are the first to link it to the the Delta-T antenna.

Now there may be some truth to what the Delta-T antenna can do. But using the existing knowledge available just leads to a do nothing machine. So someone has turned that knowledge into misinformation that doesn't work at all.

However I did manage to make something of interest related to the Delta-T antenna that does produce a do something machine.

Harte

I've seen the Merkaba being described as the tree of life in the past. But you are the first to link it to the the Delta-T antenna.

Now there may be some truth to what the Delta-T antenna can do. But using the existing knowledge available just leads to a do nothing machine. So someone has turned that knowledge into misinformation that doesn't work at all.

However I did manage to make something of interest related to the Delta-T antenna that does produce a do something machine.

Used to have a washer that would do that.

Harte

The 11th

It definitely does something 🤪