Merkaba machine my first thread

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Basically its the faraday motor isn't it @Einstein. Sometime back I made this I call them the reversible equationsView attachment 15831

I've never come across Faraday making a motor. But it was his research that indicated a rotating conductor in a uniform magnetic field would generate a current. Also deleted from the internet is the Faraday riddle. It was stated that rotating the magnet generating a uniform magnetic field above a conductor would not generate a current. Only the rotation of the conductor in the magnetic field would. Kind of indicates centrifugal force must be present in the conductor for current to flow. But I've never come across a scientific experimental study to show an exact cause. This particular info seems to be missing from academia. It falls outside the theory for electromagnetic induction. So I guess the info is just discarded by them.

The 11th

Yes "he made an electric motor and sent it to all the scientists in Europe to communicate about this new discovery"

When you say "Faraday riddle" do you mean the “Faraday paradox”?

What you do find when the machine is running, is that the mercury gets very warm quickly, which tells us that there are eddy currents, it is never allowed to run for too long to prevent the mercury from compromising the vessel through the heat or the pressure from the mercury vapour.

With the magnet spinning so fast and the Mercury so comparatively slowly it appears there is a middle ground to the paradox, and we are moving into the Magnetohydrodynamic discipline, which states “that magnetic fields can induce currents in a moving conductive fluid, which create forces on the fluid, and also change the magnetic field itself.”

Magnetohydrodynamics - Wikipedia

A question I do have is what you think the current generated inside the mercury would be DC or AC I feel that it would be DC purely based on the use of mercury arc rectifiers I have seen.

My idea is to utilise the properties of mercury in multiple ways, especially because the arcing/fluorescing mercury is just as influenced by magnetic fields and will continue to spin as plasma due to the rotating magnetic core, as is shown quite basically here.

Ideally, all 5 “reversible equations” should be utilized at the point the machine is running at full capacity. Mercury's heat, light and sound can all be harvested for their power, we are already inducing currents in the mercury so extracting that makes 4, and coils are placed on the outer reaches of the cores’ magnetic influence to negate the eddy current braking takes us to 5.

The 11th

Yes "he made an electric motor and sent it to all the scientists in Europe to communicate about this new discovery"

When you say "Faraday riddle" do you mean the “Faraday paradox”?

What you do find when the machine is running, is that the mercury gets very warm quickly, which tells us that there are eddy currents, it is never allowed to run for too long to prevent the mercury from compromising the vessel through the heat or the pressure from the mercury vapour.

With the magnet spinning so fast and the Mercury so comparatively slowly it appears there is a middle ground to the paradox, and we are moving into the Magnetohydrodynamic discipline, which states “that magnetic fields can induce currents in a moving conductive fluid, which create forces on the fluid, and also change the magnetic field itself.”

Magnetohydrodynamics - Wikipedia

A question I do have is what you think the current generated inside the mercury would be DC or AC I feel that it would be DC purely based on the use of mercury arc rectifiers I have seen.

My idea is to utilise the properties of mercury in multiple ways, especially because the arcing/fluorescing mercury is just as influenced by magnetic fields and will continue to spin as plasma due to the rotating magnetic core, as is shown quite basically here.

Ideally, all 5 “reversible equations” should be utilized at the point the machine is running at full capacity. Mercury's heat, light and sound can all be harvested for their power, we are already inducing currents in the mercury so extracting that makes 4, and coils are placed on the outer reaches of the cores’ magnetic influence to negate the eddy current braking takes us to 5.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Don't get too excited over your find. Just a mere 5 years ago no one was talking about Faraday as being the inventor of the electric motor. It just looks like some new historical information is being presented as fact. When in fact history has been erased instead.

As for Faraday's paradox? I've never heard of it. Looks like more historical rewrites to me. And it looks like someone has gone to a lot of trouble to make it seem much more complex than it really is. And why erase Faraday's riddle? Maybe because understanding the riddle from Faraday's perspective might lead to an understanding of an interaction between electromagnetism and gravity.

Wind7

Staff
Don't get too excited over your find. Just a mere 5 years ago no one was talking about Faraday as being the inventor of the electric motor. It just looks like some new historical information is being presented as fact. When in fact history has been erased instead.

As for Faraday's paradox? I've never heard of it. Looks like more historical rewrites to me. And it looks like someone has gone to a lot of trouble to make it seem much more complex than it really is. And why erase Faraday's riddle? Maybe because understanding the riddle from Faraday's perspective might lead to an understanding of an interaction between electromagnetism and gravity.

It could be that pesky Mandela effect again.

(Okay...nevermind....I'll get me coat)