Confirmed Hoax Mermaids the Physical proof.

BlastTyrant

All i can say is WOW.

The Sonic weapon tested in the ocean, the believed mermaid noises. Suprised they let something like this on the air

Samstwitch

The U.S. government lies to the people about everything. It's certainly possible that it's a real documentary, debunked with disinformation, just like Roswell, and stories of alien abductions and hybriding are, but we know they are really happening. The government knows it is all happening, is heavily involved with the Greys and does everything it can to keep the people in the dark through lies and disinformation.

Mermaids could be a real documentary based on evidence and theories. Here is the Wikipedia listing, certainly worth reading, for those interested: Mermaids: The Body Found

I don't believe in human evolution. The supposed skulls of early man have been debunked by scientists with the progression of technology, proven to be either from persons with arthritis and other debilatating conditions, or they were proven to be forgeries. But I do believe other creatures exist that we are unaware of, such as extraterrestrials, Lochness, Bigfoot, etc.

On the other hand, I noticed that all of the experts in the documentary were very attractive people. They looked and behaved more like actors than real scientists (never faultering in their interviews), which makes me think this was scripted.

Then again, mermaids are legendary, so you never know.

Octavusprime

I researched the mermaid show after I watched it a month ago. At the time the wiki page stated it was a tongue in cheek mockumentry. The film maker stated he never intended people to think it was real. This wiki was edited today and doesn't acknowledge this. Damn Wikipedia.

I was caught hook line and sinker. I'm still looking for the official statement given by the film maker but haven't found it yet.

I do believe it is possible to have unknown species out there such as big foot and would love to hear that mermaids were real. It is so easy to produce a fake documentary though.

As for human evolution. As a man who majored in genetics I do believe in evolution of species including man. I do however also believe that man "jumped" forward in evolutionary intelligence "brain size" so drastically that it is possible that something may have "pushed" it along. God, aliens or simply strong evolutionary pressure to require excess brain power could have driven the jump.

Loopi

The Bearded One
Octavusprime - I did the samething. Atleast you aren't the only one. Damn Wiki indeed!

Samstwitch -
I also got the same vibe from the "Scientists"

BlastTyrant

I thought that as well with the way the Scientists looked is that they were all really attractive. Kinda like in the IT business people always imagine a attractive girl with glasses and her hair in a bun on the line, and its just not true, usually the complete opposite, and i suppose Animal Planet does do there fake shows like Lost Tapes. Entertaining but the story's they do are faked.

i suppose i may have been duped as well, i know the events with the beaching's and The Bloop are real, the Sonar weapon i can see that as well. There have been reports of mermaids since man could write so the whole theory i believe very possible the evolution of it maybe not so much.

Octavusprime

Those bleeps are so strange. I think it's man made and probably responsible for the mass beachings we have been seeing across the world.

BlastTyrant

Whats odd with the mass beaching's is the mass animal deaths going on all over the world again. I remember this happened a few years back but a video i posted in a different forum showed its happening again, possibly HAARP? Or as the documentary says Sonar Weapons.