Mermaids

steven chiverton

mermaids they have been sighted around the world and some have been lucky in getting them on video and uploading them onto YouTube wow some amazing ones to one of the stranger ones was captured on film of security camera deep in the sea when it swam up and put its webbed hands onto the round window of the deep sea sub

Wind7

Staff
Who first brought the idea of mermaids into existence? And when?

Creshna1c

Thank you

Jenette

There was this TV called H2O just add water where a group of girls turn into mermaids when they touch water. I really wanted to be a mermaid so I googled spells on how to become a mermaid.
Obviously none of them worked but I still had a fun time making potions in the bath with my cousin. One of the spells said to put sea salt in a jacuzzi because in the show there’s this mysterious pool that bubble which turns you into a mermaid. Then we put sand and sea shells on the rim of the bath and said this weird chant. It was so funny looking back.

steven chiverton

well look around on YouTube theres some incredible video footage shot by lucky people who have seen mermaids so go seek them out they also shapeshift into humans and walk amongst them so maybe one can share you the secret how to shapeshift into a mermaid to